WANTED: Well rooted brug plants-can't root a cutting!

skipper08(6)April 25, 2014

I love these plants and have tried multiple times to root cuttings I paid a lot for on ebay. Even bought some water rooted cuttings-no dice.
Four years ago I bought some nice plants, 14-18 inches tall and they done wonderful!! Didn't know I had to bring them in over the Winter!! Sad, my bad.
If anybody has some well started plants, I have a pretty good list of plants to trade. Any amount, any size start of anything I have and won't be dug up until I have a trade!
Getting mine to you.....I have shipped items and plants all over the US! Shipped a hood for a Chevy s-10, with a 4 inch cowl, to ALASKA!! That was fun...
So please...if you have some brugs, take a look at my list.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/skipper08

thanks much, lisa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beachplant(9b)

Send me an e-mail in spring to remind me and I'll send you some rooted cuttings, I always have a ton of them around the yard. I have some other stuff on your list so I'll just fill up a box with stuff. Just pay postage. If you want me to mail this time of year I will but you will probably be better off waiting for spring.

Sorry I didn't see this posting earlier in the year.
Tally HO!

Bookmark   September 28, 2014 at 8:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nature_gardener

I do not have any burgs and would like to start one. The one I would like to have is Eternity or one similar. My favorite color in all plants is pink.

Bookmark   December 23, 2014 at 3:25PM
More Discussions
New to brugs
I've not grown brugs before but have admired them for...
Vikki
angel trumpet seeds
im getting ready to bid on some white and purple angel...
jeannie75
quick question
Should I cut off all the bottom growth so I have one...
Monzi zone 8a South Carolina
Angel Trumpet Plant Help Please!
This is a plant my mother gave me right before she...
kevbridg
Brug Tree Vs Scrub
This is my first year growing brugs and I'm addicted....
halley_rose
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™