WANTED: Well rooted brug plants-can't root a cutting!

skipper08(6)April 25, 2014

I love these plants and have tried multiple times to root cuttings I paid a lot for on ebay. Even bought some water rooted cuttings-no dice.
Four years ago I bought some nice plants, 14-18 inches tall and they done wonderful!! Didn't know I had to bring them in over the Winter!! Sad, my bad.
If anybody has some well started plants, I have a pretty good list of plants to trade. Any amount, any size start of anything I have and won't be dug up until I have a trade!
Getting mine to you.....I have shipped items and plants all over the US! Shipped a hood for a Chevy s-10, with a 4 inch cowl, to ALASKA!! That was fun...
So please...if you have some brugs, take a look at my list.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/skipper08

thanks much, lisa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beachplant(9b)

Send me an e-mail in spring to remind me and I'll send you some rooted cuttings, I always have a ton of them around the yard. I have some other stuff on your list so I'll just fill up a box with stuff. Just pay postage. If you want me to mail this time of year I will but you will probably be better off waiting for spring.

Sorry I didn't see this posting earlier in the year.
Tally HO!

Bookmark   September 28, 2014 at 8:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nature_gardener

I do not have any burgs and would like to start one. The one I would like to have is Eternity or one similar. My favorite color in all plants is pink.

Bookmark   December 23, 2014 at 3:25PM
More Discussions
Finally able to retrieve my brugmansia....now what?!?
Hello everyone. I am hoping one of you experts will...
rnb68
Angel Trumpet Plant Help Please!
This is a plant my mother gave me right before she...
kevbridg
WANTED: Rooted Cuttings. Any Variety
I spent a small fortune on small UNROOTED cuttings,...
poohbearlvr
Brugmansia cuttings
Hi I am trying to see if anyone has brugmansia cuttings...
marcie_new
How many cuttings in one pot?
I have 12 cuttings in water that have lengthy roots...
bdw75
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™