HAVE: Orange Delight, White Perfection, and Pink Fantasy Brugs

godsgarden9(z9LA)April 21, 2006

Hi, I have orange delight, and nice dark orange fragrant brugmansia, white perfection, a large abundant flowering fragrant white variety both plants and cuttings, and cuttings of pink fairy and nice pink selection. Prefer doubles and unusual varieties of brugs but if you dont have brugs to trade, looking for specialty bulbs or make an offer.. thank you and enjoy... godsgarden9.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathartis

Hi, I would love to have a orange Brug or a nice double Brug.
if you have any extra ones. Please check my list and let me know if you are interested in making a trade!

Thanks & God Bless

tomkathie@bellsouth.net

Bookmark   April 24, 2006 at 10:20PM
Lisa

I would love to have severalof your orange delight plants. I have White spider lily - Hymenocallis - summer blooming - huge, tantalizing-fragrant white flowers that are nearly 7 inches wide. Has deep green, sword-like foliage and 2-foot tall stems and usually bear from two to nine fragrant flowers. Full to part sun. My die down each winter and come back each year...very low maintenance and self-muliply. Spider lilies are perfect around water features in the landscape. They excel in a tropical-style garden with bananas, elephant ears and ferns. These are well established bulbs. Just let me know. Thanks! Lisa

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 8:59PM
MoabMoni(z7 Moab, UT)

I'd love to have any of your fragrant Brugmansia. I checked your want list - I have a small Bears Breeches (Acanthus mollis) that I could trade for.
Monica

Bookmark   May 17, 2006 at 10:42AM
mtgirl(z5WPA)

Willie I have a nice lily longiflorum bulb to trade for an orange brug Shirley

Bookmark   May 21, 2006 at 6:57PM
vnginger

Hi, do you still have orange delight & dark orange brug plants for trade. PLMK and I will tempt you with what plants I have to trade. Thanks.

Bookmark   May 21, 2006 at 10:28PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Have these Brugmansias to trade
I have these brugmansia plants to trade...some are...
SmokyMist
HAVE: Brug yellow noid cuttings
Is anyone interested in cuttings for postage before...
eloise_ca
WANTED: want bruggs
Looking for any bruggs cuttings I have aloe pups gardina...
Franriggs
HAVE: Brugmansia Strawberry Cream Plants to trade
Hi - I have, some nice large healthy brug plants for...
Mistee17
WANTED: Looking to get started to grow brugs
I raises some burgs a long time ago if any one has...
pattyp2257
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™