I have several Amaryllis growing in the ground for the summer and several babies I am growing from seed. We have had a couple of frosts and are due for more this week. The foliage isn't even yellowing and I am wondering if I should dig them anyway?
I don't want to wait for a hard frost but don't want to dig too soon either. If I dig them, should I cut off the foliage or just leave it to die naturally?