HAVE: Here comes the frost! Brug cuttings available

birdlady_10(z7b Ala)November 3, 2006

Got cold last night.Nipped the leaves so time to cut back.Lots of Frosty Pink,Charles Grimaldi.Some Ucon Treasure & Pink Beauty.Will trade for bulbs--tulips,daffodils,aamaryllis,etc.I have some small rooted plants of Charles Grimaldi &Frosty Pink also.LMK Jan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katrun(7)

Jan, I am new to brugs and have one cutting I rooted over the summer(White) I believe. I was wondering if you would be interested in trading. I would like to aquire some other colors.
I do not have any bulbs, I planted all of mine! I dont have much to offer, as I gave away all my plants I did not want to over winter. I can send u a bromilade (plant),Begonia (cane) unknown pink flowers (cuttings).Or postage. Please let me know if that would interest you. Thanks Kathryn
PS. Could you reply Via My Email. Thanks :)

Bookmark   November 3, 2006 at 8:07PM
lhendri479

Would love to have brug cuttings. I have a lot of gourd seeds to trade for the brugs. Thank you very much

Bookmark   November 26, 2006 at 2:31AM
Christopher (Dallas Garden) Miller

Do you still have any Charles Grimaldi rooted cuttings to trade? I have one or two vigorous yellow plumeria cuttings (not rooted) that I could exchange.

Bookmark   December 9, 2006 at 11:30PM
jumpin4joy(zone8)

I have many differnt cannas. I would love to trade for a rooted plants. I prefer to make my trades worth the postage so if your interested Id love to work something out.

Bookmark   December 12, 2006 at 5:06PM
jardinerafloridana

Would love to trade some plumeria cuttings for some brug cuttings.

Bookmark   December 19, 2006 at 11:28PM
jas4141(Zone 5)

I have several cuttings (rooting in water and leafed out) of yellow and white brugmansia that I would trade for plumeria cuttings only. I have Dr. Seuss, a single white and what I'm almost positive is Charles Grimaldi. My papa CG is huge and getting ready to bloom. Last winter it was gorgeous in January here in south Texas. Really brightened up the dull winter. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be leaving on Jan 6 for a couple of weeks.

Bookmark   December 27, 2006 at 4:08PM
jardinerafloridana

jas4141 - I have a few newly rooted "dwarf african white" plumies. Send me an email and we can trade when you get back. I'll have different colors in spring. - Jardinera

Bookmark   January 2, 2007 at 8:02PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Brugmansia Strawberry Cream Plants to trade
Hi - I have, some nice large healthy brug plants for...
Mistee17
HAVE: I have Brug plants to trade for hosta plants
I have a few angel trumpet plants left over from my...
kasha77
WANTED: will swap cuttings for Dat seed
I saw a pic of a gorgeous solid dark purple datura...
mantorvillain
HAVE: Lots of Brugmansia cuttings for trade..
I have several colors and varieties of brugs for trade..I...
alajim
WANTED: still need
still need a peach brugsmina will trade back in july.Have...
big1968
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™