WANTED: Double and Triple Brugmansia Seeds Please

daturalover(8)November 29, 2005

I would like to try my hand at growing Brugmansia from seed. If anyone has seeds for double or triple Brugmansia's, please email me.

I don't have a lot of seeds to swap out, it's my first year collecting seeds. If anyone would be will to take postage for seeds, I'm here. Don't throw them out please.

thanks Shar

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Judithw(z7TN)

Brugs don't 'come true' from seeds, so be wary of anyone trying to sell you brug seeds for 'named' varieties, or in any way guaranteeing what they'll grow up to be. Brugs are generally grown from cuttings, which ARE 'true' to the parent plant.

Datura, however, do 'come true' and are almost always grown from seed. If you post on the Seed Exchange, you should be able to find the double/triple datura in white, yellow, and purple.

Bookmark   December 3, 2005 at 10:49PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
daturalover(8)

If anyone has double or triple Brugmansia cuttings, please let me pay for the postage to get a piece of it. I have grown the single ones this year and love them. I have given away at least 3/4 of each of the three single's I have to people who would like to start to grow them.
So now I would like to start to "also" grow some double and triple brugs next year.
So anyone who would be kind to offer one piece of there brugs that are doubles or trips, please contact me at crazyn35456@charter.net
Thanks to all and hope you "all" have a very Merry Christmas and "we" all have a very growing and happy New Year.
Sharon

Bookmark   December 4, 2005 at 2:19AM
More Discussions
HAVE: rooted brugs
Hi - I, should have said rooted brugs. They are called...
Mistee17
HAVE: Brugmansia Strawberry Cream Plants to trade
Hi - I have, some nice large healthy brug plants for...
Mistee17
WANTED: peach
looking for a peach angel trumpet. To high to buy....
big1968
HAVE: have;
Hi - I have a large variegated Clerodendrum thomsoniae...
Mistee17
HAVE: Brugmansia Phenomenal Cuttings
Have to trade B. Phenomenal cuttings. Would like to...
gardenpaw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™