HAVE: rooted Sunray or Charles Grimaldi cuttings for trade or po

sfmiller(z7 MD)December 18, 2006

Have about five each of the following brug cuttings, all of them rooted and most with active vegetative growth. With seed-starting season beginning soon, I'll have no room under lights to keep them.

Sunray

Most are substantial (1" or thicker) below-the-Y cuttings from 2d-year wood, long enough to make 2 or 3 plants from if you wish.

Charles Grimaldi

Above-the-Y cuttings of this year's wood, thicker than pencil-width.

I'll trade for daffodils or other spring-flowering bulbs (except tulips) now or perennials in the spring. No brugs please--no room for more! PayPal-ed postage would be OK, too.

I'll take reasonable precautions to mail when the weather is favorable, but shipping this time of year is always a bit risky. Caveat trader.

Happy holidays, and happy gardening.

Steven

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kerai(z8 SC)

I would love to have both cuttings if you still have them. Please look at my list and let me know if anything interests you. Or I would send postage.
Thanks.

Bookmark   December 24, 2006 at 9:42AM
tinapasic

I would be interested in both of the brugs that you have for trade, if you have any left. I have cannas in 5 dif colors, naturalizing red-orange daylilies, pink miniature dwarf bearded irises in 4 inch pots, bearded irises that can be dug and mailed in the spring.

Thanks, Tina Pasic

Bookmark   December 29, 2006 at 1:57PM
darmadoll(z7 TX)

Steven,
I would love to have one or two of each for postage. I can paypal.Please let me know if you are still looking for a good home for them. Thanks so much for sharing!
Colleen/darmadoll

Bookmark   December 31, 2006 at 6:59AM
jardinerafloridana

Steven - If you have any left I would love one of each. I can send Postage or PayPal. Let me know and thanks so much for sharing. - Jardinera

Bookmark   January 2, 2007 at 7:53PM
chelty2(8 TX)

Hello,
I'm a newbie and would love to have anything you are offerring for postage or Paypal. Please let me know. Thanks for your offer.

chelty2
valleau@suddenlink.net

Bookmark   January 11, 2007 at 7:40AM
etfishwolf(8)

Steven;

I suspect I'm probably too late and all your cuttings have been spoken for, but if you happen to have any left I would love to have one. I can do pay pal also.

Thanks
Steve in East Texas

Bookmark   January 13, 2007 at 11:06AM
jardinerafloridana

Steven,
Brugs arrived in great shape. They are doing well in pots for now. Thank you so much for sharing with me.
Jardinera

Bookmark   January 19, 2007 at 9:56PM
janlynn(Z5 So Milw WI)

I haven't got any "named" brugs, just "unknown pink" and "unknown cream"...if you have either cutting(s) of these left I would forward postage asap...plz let me know!

Thank you in advance for your consideration...
Jan

Bookmark   February 7, 2007 at 11:24AM
flora2(7)

Hi
I guess I must be very optimistic writing this so long after you posted but just wanted to ask you if there was a chance you might have a cutting left, I would give you a list of things growing in my garden with the hope that something might appeal to you for an exchange. Thanks a lot

Bookmark   February 22, 2007 at 12:17AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Looking for Charles Grimaldi, have Brugs to trade
I am looking everywhere for Charles Grimaldi Brugmansia,...
plantlover49
WANTED: peach
looking for a peach angel trumpet. To high to buy....
big1968
WANTED: Cuttings, Starting Brug Collecting Help
I'm starting a my new passion for Brugs, I would like...
mamasllamas
HAVE: I have Brug plants to trade for hosta plants
I have a few angel trumpet plants left over from my...
kasha77
WANTED: berg cuttings /trade or if i do not have what you want p
looking for cuttings of berg the large flowering amethyst,...
mjtd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™