WANTED: Stapelia Gigantea

floridabear(10b)January 24, 2007

Does anyone have some of this 'good old plain' Stapelia,and have some good cuttings they would be willing to trade for postage? I use to grow hundreds of different varieties of Stapelias,but ever since Hurricane Wilma,my collection is all but gone. Including the common gigantea! Since it is the easiest to grow, and most people into these plants have a lot of it on hand. I am asking for some nice BIG,hopefully, sections of it, to pot up and have summer blooms this year. PLEASE! anyone? No one had any Huernia Magniflora to trade, how about this common Stapelia? I miss my Gigantea so badly. :(

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
danl8189(9)

I have Stapelia gigantea I think 3 or so cuttings that i would trade for any stapelia or Huernia cuttings. I lost all of mine but the giantea and would like to get tnem back again. So if you have 1 or 2 cuttings i will give you mine.
Dan

Bookmark   January 26, 2007 at 8:33PM
floridabear(10b)

Dan. I think you emailed me...then i lost it..and now I don't have your offer that you emailed to me. I figured I'd left a posting here...maybe you'd see it. I have lots of huernias and other staplias..most unnamed now thanks to the hurricane, the tags flew off and I lost so many plants. But I think I could come up with a trade. IF you still have the offer.

Bookmark   March 11, 2007 at 6:38PM
floridabear(10b)

I've written to you Dan and have gotten no reply. So I assume you no longer come to this forum? I wrote to you privately and also got no reply.

Bookmark   March 31, 2007 at 11:55PM
mskeetpod(South -Tx . Z 8)

Are you still looking for Stapelia?
Trudy

Bookmark   April 5, 2007 at 12:19PM
floridabear(10b)

Thank you Trudy, no I am not. I bought 1 really beautiful plant. The offer I was sent above seemed to have dried up and died...never heard back from him after emailing him several times.

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 8:02AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Trichocereus Bridgesii monstrose clone: long joint
Wanted trichocereus bridgesii monstrose clone: long...
jamessap
WANTED: crassula muscosa or lycopodioides Watch Chain
Looking for a thicker one that does no branch out often. I...
foxwichya
WANTED: Stapelia/Huernia 'Pendula'
Hi. Does anyone have, or know where I can get this...
poohbearlvr
WANTED: Have Uncarina roeoesliana for sale
I have (2) specimen Uncarina roeoesliana for sale....
asclepchris
wanted: wanted: cleistocactus
Looking for some of the harder-to-find species of Cleistocactus. There...
minime8484
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™