have: Thai Euphorbia, Cuttings and Plants

floridabear(10b)March 20, 2009

I have MANY different color combinations in my collection of Thai Euphorbias, They are up to 4 feet high and always in bloom, with the HUGE half dollar sized blooms, and VERY thick thorns on the bigger cuttings/plants. The stems are up to the thickness of a broom handle! I also have smaller side shoots,pencil sized. The blooms are red with pink spots,yellow with green tips,pink with green and red,yellow with pink spots, to many to go on. Ask me if I have a color you want. I can make the trade to be a small plant,or a top cutting with blooms all over it! They root like weeds, very simple. The blooms are gigantic! Well over the size of a half dollar! I can send you a digital picture of the blooms to you, if you have the right plants that I want.:) These are HUGE!! I even have 1 green flowered plant. THAT plant is for THE right trade!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shreety

hello what are you looking to trade for I havemany different types of cactus. my email is shreety2145@yahoo.com i would love to see the pictures i also havemany adenium seed . thanks Vicky

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 5:41AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
floridabear(10b)

I dont have pictures ready. I would have to take some of the colors i have. and if someone was looking for a certain color, to let them see if I had the one they wanted. I should have posted what I wanted. You have nothing listed. I have MANY things listed on my page. I want/need mainly Daturas,not just seed, Brugmansias,the red Melanthea, that has the red star shaped flower clusters on it, and stinks VERY VERY much. I know I spelled it wrong, but thats close. Stapelias and huernias, and most any of the orbeas.

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 12:05AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Huernia Zebrina Magniflora
I know this is probably a repeat posting of me searching...
poohbearlvr
Hobbit,gollum or coral
Hey guys just wondered is this gollum, hobbit or coral?...
Hamza Nobes
HAVE: Whole plant for trade. Make offers :)
I have what has been ID as Opuntia monocantha for trade....
amsten09
HAVE: Opuntia?
Anyone know what kind of opuntia this is? And if so,...
cstephani
WANTED: crassula muscosa or lycopodioides Watch Chain
Looking for a thicker one that does no branch out often. I...
foxwichya
Sponsored Products
Sage & Co Single Ball 29-inch Boxwood Topiary
Overstock.com
Sterling Deluxe 5970-56S 56W x 70H in. Pebbled Glass Shower Door - 5970-56S
$548.99 | Hayneedle
Georgia Bulldogs 3-D Mascot Garden Flag
$21.99 | zulily
Falls Chrome Four-Light 14-Inch Pendant with Royal Cut Clear Crystal
$388.00 | Bellacor
Crystorama Mercer 20" Wide Crystal Bronze Ceiling Light
Lamps Plus