HAVE: ghost plant (Graptopetalum paraguayense)

wispfox(6a)March 15, 2013

Our ghost plants have great fun making babies from fallen leaves. As such, I could easily offer some if they are wanted.

We also have Kalanchoe daigremontiana (mother of thousands) babies and Kalanchoe tubiflora (chandelier plant), neither of which I would _ever_ suggest planting outdoors if they are likely to survive the winter. Indoors they can be fun, though!

I could get cutting or two off my magenta or salmon christmas cactuses.

Similarly, I could get cuttings from my jade plant, although it seems likely that it's far too common. I've other succulents but I've not yet identified them. If you're just generally interested in succulents, I could get cuttings of a few different plants.

--

I'm interested in Ice Rock Plants (Cheiridopsis), escheveria (preferably variagated and preferably not just green), Agaves (for indoors. Perhaps splendidia, desert diamond, silver surfer, silver anniversary?). Really, any indoor succulent which is not just green (purple, silver, reds are all good additions).

Really, if you're interested in any of the above, and you have indoor succulents, it's worth asking. :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
1JanetH(8)

Hi, I'm interested in your succulents, however, I am a newbie and do not have anything to trade. I'm just looking for some to get me started. I can do postage through paypal or regular mail if you'd like. I hope you do not take offense to my asking without anything to trade. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Janet

Bookmark   June 10, 2013 at 1:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wispfox(6a)

Sorry, I'm not interested in sending out my succulents at this time. This is a rather old posting.

Bookmark   June 13, 2013 at 3:04PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Leaves of succulents for rooting
I don't need many - just a leaf or two of various succulents...
kwie2011
Looking for any hens and chicks
I am looking for any hens and chicks or small succulents...
Stacie Sich
WANTED: have/want-hens/chicks & angelina sedum
I have Angelina Sedum and Red Heart (Hens and Chicks)...
Honorsyaya
WANTED: Christmas cactus
I am looking for some of the following: Outono, sambra,...
cassiet
HAVE: Opuntia?
Anyone know what kind of opuntia this is? And if so,...
cstephani
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™