HAVE: Agave Americana medio picta alba

siklid(Z5b Mi)April 26, 2006

I hope I got the name right. This is the agave with a white stripe down the center of the leaves.Still a house plant size.. picture available upon request . I'm interested in Haworthia's , gasterias , ceropegias , some of the odd Euphorbias , and might be interested in things from Madagascar.

I've had the agave for about 3 years now . I got it as a pup that was about 3" across ( the runner from the mother plant was nearly as big as the pup )

Please feel free to make offers if anyone is interested.

thanks

T

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juankilo(Zone 4/5 Border, E/NE Nebraska)

I'll see what pups of haworthia I can share this spring. I'll email you some choices asap.

Bookmark   May 5, 2006 at 7:15PM
siklid(Z5b Mi)

still have some of these left ..i dont think i'll have room for them when fall comes around ..

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 10:05AM
juankilo(Zone 4/5 Border, E/NE Nebraska)

My "Have List" is updated as of July 5th 2006. Email me if interested in something for an agave.

Bookmark   July 5, 2006 at 7:38PM
gcolbert28303(8a Sandhills of NC.)

If you have any left I have Aloe microstigma, Aloe peglerae, Aloe variegata, Pachypodium brevicaule, Pachypodium densiflora, Pachypodium geayi and Pachypodium gracilis. All are from South Africa or Madagascar.
PLMK if you are interested in any of rhese.
Greg

Bookmark   July 12, 2006 at 12:50AM
siklid(Z5b Mi)

Hello again ...I apologise to all of you who responded. My wife and I had our first child just before this trade offer was posted , we had some medical issues with our daughter , all is going great for her now .However due to the time in and out of the hospital and the overtime worked to keep up with the bills , the frequent calls to the insurance company and the general caos of a family experiancing their first child I became too busy and regretfully forgot I had even thought of trades. While I do still have a few of these plants the pups I have at this time are far too small for a fair trade, and the parent plants are quite neglected. It will be some time before I could feel comfortable offering these for trade. Again I'm sorry that I did not get back to those who responded, bet i missed out on some nice haworthia , aloe and pachypodiums

Bookmark   April 9, 2007 at 12:15AM
flora2(7)

Hi
I was not one of the people responding. Wish I could have since I love this plant (I do not have any thing that would tempt you--I do have other plants though) but just wanted to tell you how glad I am your baby is doing fine. I wish you lots of luck.

Bookmark   April 21, 2007 at 3:45AM
soccerguynn

I would really really like some cactus I have some african violets and begonias and lots of flower seeds. Tell me if you wanna trade.

Bookmark   April 25, 2007 at 1:24PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Opuntia Ficus,Spiny and Smooth
I am looking for this opuntia, I have been told that...
poohbearlvr
WANTED: Where to buy succulents on-line?
I have never ordered succulents or cacti on-line. Have...
yooperlady
Looking for any hens and chicks
I am looking for any hens and chicks or small succulents...
Stacie Sich
WANTED: Donky tail leaves for rooting
I have planted hens & chicks or I could trade leaves...
dhd47
HAVE: named cactus seeds
I have a surplus of echinocereus engelmannii Echinocactus...
brewerbonsai
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™