HAVE: Have white & ? Epiphyllum cuttings

farmerted361(zone 6 Western NY)May 20, 2006

Hello, to my fellow Cacti & Succulent enthusiasts, I'm thinning out some of my surplus Epiphyllums. I have white and maybe few unknown? Let me know what you have to offer if you are interested. I will ship this in a shipping box as its a rooted plant.

Shipping:

As always, I only ship Priority Mail in a mailing box or bag with the roots wrapped with a slightly damp paper towel and covered with a plastic bag.

Notice:

Some plants are shipped dry root to prevent rotting, not all plants can be shipped with damp roots.

The rest of the plant will be wrapped in newspaper, and if I have it bubble-wrap to fill in the packing if not then it will be newspaper. I ship out on Mondays only in late mornings or early afternoons unless otherwise requested. Track & Confirm numbers (info) will be agreed to be provided upon request prior to the closing of the trade.

Thanks, Ron:)

aka: farmerted361

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
farmerted361(zone 6 Western NY)

Sorry folks but a GW member cleared me out of my surplus Epiphyllums in trade.

Shipping:
As always, I only ship Priority Mail in a mailing box or bag with the roots wrapped with a slightly damp paper towel and covered with a plastic bag.
Notice:
Some plants are shipped dry root to prevent rotting, not all plants can be shipped with damp roots.
The rest of the plant will be wrapped in newspaper, and if I have it bubble-wrap to fill in the packing if not then it will be newspaper. A label will be placed on the box or bag stating: "LIVE PLANT AND OR SEEDS HAND CANCEL. PLEASE HANDEL WITH CARE" I ship out on Mondays only in late mornings or early afternoons unless otherwise requested. Track & Confirm numbers (info) will be agreed to be provided upon request prior to the closing of the trade.

Thanks, Ron:)
aka: farmerted361

Bookmark   May 20, 2006 at 6:01PM
More Discussions
Looking for any hens and chicks
I am looking for any hens and chicks or small succulents...
Stacie Sich
WANTED: Stapelia/Huernia 'Pendula'
Hi. Does anyone have, or know where I can get this...
poohbearlvr
WANTED: Huernia Zebrina Magniflora
I know this is probably a repeat posting of me searching...
poohbearlvr
WANTED: have/want-hens/chicks & angelina sedum
I have Angelina Sedum and Red Heart (Hens and Chicks)...
Honorsyaya
HAVE: Have: 1" clay starter pots
Does anyone here use these? I have a boxfull I would...
denise_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™