HAVE: 10 sedums for postage

SmokyMist(7 East TN)June 11, 2010

Years ago when I joined GW, I had somebody do this for me, and it got me started on what is now my sedum ADDICTION. So..I try and do this every year. I have two boxes of named sedum cuttings ( some might actually have roots ), which are super easy to root. I'll include at least 10 different sedums , named and tagged, for you to play around with. I will ship priority mail only, sorry. As I ship daily, I can figure your specific shipping by your zip code and my scale. I dont' want to just quote a random figure and it be too much. I can take shipping via paypal.

I just ask that someday you do the same, share your sedum cuttings with somebody here on GW.

I will not pick by who posts first, I'd really like somebody newer to get these. All I ask is that you are a participating GW member and have a trade list up.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chrmann(z7 AL)

I would love to have your sedums. I have several cacti that I could trade with you. I have some Optunia Imbricata and several other types of cacti. I love cacti and sedums.
LMK
Chrmann

Bookmark   June 12, 2010 at 12:28AM
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

Sending you an email Chrmann

Bookmark   June 12, 2010 at 12:57AM
davemichigan(zone 6a (SE Michigan))

Hi Smokymist, I am interested in your sedum. I recently got quite interested in cacti and succulents and have started some cacti from seeds, but I read that it will take a long time....

I do have my exchange setup but mainly for seeds because I don't have enough plants to trade yet. I will do what you are doing now someday. I have been doing the same with seeds, like I got Yvonne Salvia's from someone 3 years ago. Now each year I make offers of Yvonne Salvia's seeds for SASE.

So if the sedum are still available, please let me know how to pay you by paypal. My zip code is 48188.

Thanks!

Bookmark   June 12, 2010 at 12:23PM
zachman(7)

Any sedum left?

Zach

Bookmark   November 15, 2010 at 8:40PM
More Discussions
Looking for any hens and chicks
I am looking for any hens and chicks or small succulents...
Stacie Sich
WANTED: Leaves of succulents for rooting
I don't need many - just a leaf or two of various succulents...
kwie2011
HAVE: African Milk Tree
I have cuttings from my African Milk Tree. Let me know...
dhd47
WANTED: Stapelia/Huernia 'Pendula'
Hi. Does anyone have, or know where I can get this...
poohbearlvr
WANTED: Sedum Multiceps
Does anyone have a cutting of two they would be willing...
kaityinoregon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™