WANTED: cobweb hens and chicks

swamp_thing(z6 OH)June 25, 2007

Hello I did a trade with a guy name Micheal I mail out his items but it never mailed or answer my emails.He promise me some cobweb hens and chicks and also had some red or purple ones for trade?Well as you can tell I am very upset big time but what can I do now?I am still wanted some of then so if anyone can help me out let me know?I will pay for postage I do have only a few things some pear cactus,some hens and chicks my are green ones?That is all I got to trade in plants got lots of seeds but that's about it?Rita

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
swamp_thing(z6 OH)

UPDATE: I now have coral bells,japanese painted fern,and the only cactus I got is pear cactus but will share if anyone is interested?I would like to get a strawberry pot and plant 6 diffrent kinds of cactus in it.Thank you

Bookmark   July 10, 2007 at 1:55PM
italysmom(6)

i have some new mini sized hen and chicks, i could send you a couple of those, and i can see if my redish green one and my green ones with black tips are giving babies yet... and i would love to trade with you... there are many many things on your list that intrests me... let me know... Thanks Tammy

Bookmark   July 12, 2007 at 4:42AM
swamp_thing(z6 OH)

Tammy yes would be interested in trading with you just let me know what things you are interseted in some I may be out or do not have enough of some seeds and when I tried like to give the person more seeds then needed. Just let me know and if the ones are to small I can wait till they get bigger?thank you

Bookmark   July 12, 2007 at 1:15PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Have: 1" clay starter pots
Does anyone here use these? I have a boxfull I would...
denise_gw
HAVE: African Milk Tree
I have cuttings from my African Milk Tree. Let me know...
dhd47
WANTED: Large columnar cactus
I am looking for a large columnar cactus. Any species...
brewerbonsai
WANTED: Opuntia Ficus,Spiny and Smooth
I am looking for this opuntia, I have been told that...
poohbearlvr
WANTED: Donky tail leaves for rooting
I have planted hens & chicks or I could trade leaves...
dhd47
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™