HAVE: Agave Parryi Truncata pups

domehome(9 CA)July 2, 2006

I have lots of 1 and 2 year old pups to trade. This is one of the most beautiful and cold resistant agaves. Stemless rosettes with a max size of 30"w by 15"t have been known to survive zone 5. These like a dry winter but will tolerate some rain (I've never had one die of root rot). I'd be most interested in asian lillies, glads, yuccas, aloes, or succulents I don't have - but am open to any plant that can be mailed bareroot (I'm in California).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

I would love to add your Agave to my collection, it is one I havn't seen before. I have a large collection of sedum , if that would interest you. I would rather trade for 3 or 4 plants though to make the postage worthwhile. Let me know what you think.

Cheryl

Bookmark   July 4, 2006 at 12:13PM
jeanr(6)

hello,

i would like to trade for your a.p. truncata. not sure that i have anything you would like, but check my trade page.

jean

Bookmark   July 6, 2006 at 9:25AM
gcolbert28303(8a Sandhills of NC.)

I have several yuccas started from seed that are now in 1 gallon pots and can be bare rooted, also have
Aloe microstigma, Aloe peglerae, Aloe variegata, Pachypodium brevicaule, Pachypodium densiflora, Pachypodium geayi and Pachypodium gracilis.
PLMK if you are interested in any of rhese.

Greg

Bookmark   July 12, 2006 at 12:43AM
flora2(7)

I've got to run right now,but could you save one for me? I will write more later and tell you things you might like from my garden. Thanks

Bookmark   August 2, 2006 at 12:07AM
parker806(zone 8 GA)

would love to trade for your agave. please check my trade list to see what i have and email me and let me know. vicki

Bookmark   August 14, 2006 at 9:06PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Opuntia?
Anyone know what kind of opuntia this is? And if so,...
cstephani
WANTED: Where to buy succulents on-line?
I have never ordered succulents or cacti on-line. Have...
yooperlady
WANTED: Leaves of succulents for rooting
I don't need many - just a leaf or two of various succulents...
kwie2011
WANTED: Trichocereus Bridgesii monstrose clone: long joint
Wanted trichocereus bridgesii monstrose clone: long...
jamessap
WANTED: sea onion bulb
been looking for one for a while now . have a night...
nlb52
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™