HAVE: Looking for Orchid Cactus,string of pearl,hearts

greenzzzJuly 24, 2011

Hi,

I am looking for Orchid cactus,epi cuttings,string of pearls and string of hearts,Hen and chicks,zebra succulent ,variegated succulents/succulent vines...I live in Cali and in exchange I have noid tons of Mother of thousands,succulent vine,many I don't have names ...Sue

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Hi Green,

Pls. consider this may not be a good time of year to do swaps. Here in NYC, it's been around 100 degrees for several days, I believe the Midwest has also been VERY hot like this as well.

To mail packages in this type of weather may result in one receiving a package of mush. I'd wait til Fall at least.

It would help your trade prospects if you could get some names for your plants. While I might have some String of Hearts to swap in the Fall (if by that you mean Ceropegia woodii), I wouldn't trade for unnamed (no ID) plants. Am guessing most folks here won't either, sorry.

Bookmark   July 25, 2011 at 3:08PM
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Well Greenzzz,

Sorry, it turns out I was wrong that it's too hot to do swaps now. I just did one last week & the cuttings arrived just fine.

Can you pls. better identify what a succulent vine is, or show pix? Depending on what it is, I might be interested.

Bookmark   August 9, 2011 at 3:31PM
greenzzz

Pirate girl,thanks for the comments....this weekend I'll get my camera working and take pics of items I have...the succulent vine I have is beautiful bluish green color with rosette leaves...recently I got AVs orchids and AV leaves from different parts of USA and packages arrived safely ,yes the weather is hot everywhere....

Bookmark   August 10, 2011 at 4:30PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Leaves of succulents for rooting
I don't need many - just a leaf or two of various succulents...
kwie2011
WANTED: Wanted Huernia 'pillansii'.
Looking for Huernia pillansii. Purchased it twice before...
Stush2049
HAVE: Cereus peruvianus to good homes
I gave a lot away so far but I still got way too many....
Stush2049
WANTED: have/want-hens/chicks & angelina sedum
I have Angelina Sedum and Red Heart (Hens and Chicks)...
Honorsyaya
HAVE: Lots of plants, 91504, local pickup preferred
I need to dramatically slim down my garden in the next...
Pixel_Pepper
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™