WANTED: Hylocereus Undatus. 'Dragon Fruit 'Cuttings

aveo5August 18, 2010

Hi. I'm looking for cuttings of this variety of the Dragon fruit, OR the variety 'VooDoo', I think they would look very cool,next to my Oxy. 'Queen of The Night' Epi. plants, blooming at night,and if I could manage to get the fruit that I hear is so good from this plant, that would be great!

So..anyone have a lot of this Hylocereus and looking to get rid of some cuttings, or willing to share your wealth wit ha fellow gardener?? South Fla, needs more night blooming plants:) I have some things to trade, but its slim pickings. I am kind of hoping someone has one of these 'Dragon Fruit' plants that is just way overgrown and you just want to thin it out some, and are willing to let me come and cut some away for you:). Hey, it cant hurt to ask, right? Anyone?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cactivoras

HELLO. I HAVE PYTHAYA AS IT IS CALLED. TWO KINDS, ONE YELLOW AND PINK BOTH WHITE INSIDE OH THEM.BESIDES THAT, HILOCERUS COSTARICENSIS. I AM LOOKING FOR PERESKIA CACTI, OR CARNIVOROUS PLANTS, OR ANY CACTI I DONT HAVE.... WRITE SOON TO FACARIELAGUILAR@GMAIL.COM

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 10:44PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Lots of plants, 91504, local pickup preferred
I need to dramatically slim down my garden in the next...
Pixel_Pepper
WANTED: Wanted Huernia 'pillansii'.
Looking for Huernia pillansii. Purchased it twice before...
Stush2049
WANTED: Sedum Multiceps
Does anyone have a cutting of two they would be willing...
kaityinoregon
WANTED: Where to buy succulents on-line?
I have never ordered succulents or cacti on-line. Have...
yooperlady
HAVE: named cactus seeds
I have a surplus of echinocereus engelmannii Echinocactus...
brewerbonsai
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™