van engelen is showing Purple Rain now!

edubose98(8)November 15, 2012

Happened to look on their site tonight and now it is showing Purple Rain available! I have to order more bulbs tonight! Where am I gonna put all these bulbs!?! I love em!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)

Eric, didn't you order one from WFF??
You are bad.... With CHAD!

I actually saw that too and wondered if the just didn't take down the offering. They told me that the bulbs they got were in bad shape and the wouldn't sell them. Maybe you could call them and ask!

K

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 7:45AM
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)

OK...I called van Engelen and they said that they found a box mixed in with some other bulbs. After I went through all the "...but they wouldn't sell them because they were damamged, etc" she assured me that these were fine and they will most likely be shipping the same day they are ordered. They keep an eye on the weather (a nice surprise since another seller sent me a box of frozen bulbs a couple years back).

So...order away! They are less than $9/bulb and with shipping bumps it up to about $11.
K

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 10:12AM
edubose98(8)

Yes I did order from wff but I ordered more last night from van engleen and 3 nymphs. They confirmed my order this morning and also charged my debit card so they must be sending them out today. I got to go buy me more shelves from wal-mart now cause I am having to put some pots on my kitchen counters now lol

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 1:10PM
More Discussions
Planting Papilio in the ground
I live about 20 miles north of New Orleans in zone...
John Lusk
Basil Plate Propagation
Hi, My friend- Nongnuch Nakmanoch did basil plate propagation...
Nititii P.
Worsleya aka Blue Amaryllis
I thought I would post my latest pics to a more reasonably...
bluebonsai101
Rebloomer 'Giraffe'
Reblooming 'Giraffe' First scape with 5 flowers!! :)...
lenanen
yellow flowering Hippeastrum
Who can help me to get a yellow flowering Hippeastrum?...
ton2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™