I this cati and succulents that i share cuttings with

prickly pear

kalancho orange and yellow

string of pearls

and all diddernt sans

email me if yur interesred tgabjs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flicker(z8b LA)

I am interested in your sans. Which ones do you have?
Johanna

Bookmark   September 11, 2006 at 1:03AM
snboyken(6 KY)

Your email isn't loaded on member page, I am interested in your sans and string of pearls.

Bookmark   September 11, 2006 at 4:53PM
mccaba

I am also interested in string of pearls.
Britta

Bookmark   October 17, 2006 at 9:28PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

Debi T.(prettyladypink), I never did get those cuttings or my check back. I know you said you had been in the hospital, but that was weeks and weeks ago and I've seen you post a few trade offers since then. I figure you have probably just forgot AND then accidentally overlooked my MANY emails, so I thought I would post here in hopes that you would see this and it would jog your memory. If the cuttings are no longer available you could just send my money back and that would be OK.

Bookmark   October 17, 2006 at 9:49PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

Well I did a little research tonight and found that I have been taken. I actually sent this lady a little more money than she asked for just to be nice. I guess that's what I get for being nice.

When I did a little research on her, I found a ton of info. This lady definitely has an internet trail. She has numerous complaints about her ( does anyone remember the Gardenweb screenname goodylady or goodylady3@yahoo.com ). She is using a new email address and screenname ( I guess to avoid all the trouble she caused ). If anyone wants more info, I will be happy to share what I found. But before you send any money or plants to her, google her to find out what you are getting into ( a long line of problems ).

Bookmark   October 17, 2006 at 11:06PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

After 7 weeks and a lot of emails, I did finally get some cuttings. I didn't get the yellow Christmas Cactus I originally wanted, but I did get 5 different kinds of Christmas Cactus and relatives, so I guess I got a fair substitute. I'm not sure why this trade went down so badly, but I thought it was only fair to let anyone interested know that I did finnally recieve something for my postage money.

Bookmark   October 26, 2006 at 9:27PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Leaves of succulents for rooting
I don't need many - just a leaf or two of various succulents...
kwie2011
WANTED: Opuntia Ficus,Spiny and Smooth
I am looking for this opuntia, I have been told that...
poohbearlvr
HAVE: Cereus peruvianus to good homes
I gave a lot away so far but I still got way too many....
Stush2049
HAVE: Needs a new home also
This guy again is way too big for the apartment and...
brownie
WANTED: Christmas cactus
I am looking for some of the following: Outono, sambra,...
cassiet
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™