HAVE: Succulents and cacti

sadielady(74112)October 19, 2005

I have to down size my succulent and cacti collection i am asking for postage if u are interested email me I have all kinds

sadilady

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tiger1963(z5 ny)

you have email
darlene

Bookmark   October 19, 2005 at 9:17PM
kjtessanne(8 Bryan, TX)

I would be interested in some if you have any left.

Thanks, Kim

Bookmark   October 20, 2005 at 2:05PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

I'm interested (especially in succulents)! Would be happy to send postage for either.

Bookmark   October 20, 2005 at 9:19PM
bigtree130(7b GA)

Am I too late? I would love to give some of your cacti and succulents a good home.

Bookmark   October 21, 2005 at 5:36AM
okie_deb(6 OK. zip 737)

If you have any of the Stinkies (Stapelia/Huernia/Orbea family) still available Id be interested!!,,,,,Debbie

Bookmark   October 24, 2005 at 10:41PM
sadielady(74112)

i still have some left if anyone wants some let me know thanks email me personally thanks

Bookmark   October 26, 2005 at 7:45PM
chantell(z7 VA)

You have mail :)
Chantell

Bookmark   November 17, 2005 at 3:49PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

Has anyone received their package or even heard back from sadielady after you sent your money?

Bookmark   November 17, 2005 at 6:33PM
kjtessanne(8 Bryan, TX)

Hello brandon,

Yes, I have heard from her and she let me know that she received my postage and was mailing out the package this week.

Kim

Bookmark   November 18, 2005 at 2:51PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

I haven't heard anything for about a month, but maybe there is hope then.

Bookmark   November 19, 2005 at 10:49AM
kerai(z8 SC)

I haven't heard anything either.

Bookmark   November 19, 2005 at 11:46PM
grannybj65(z7 Miss.)

Can't believe she is STILL doing this, pulled the same thing last yr. I know because I was one , of many others that sent money and no show, and no answers....was sure she had gotten put off the trade site but here she is..........I keep a log of all that I deal with and it was Nov. last yr she offered the SAME deal , her address s then was Tulsa, Okla....she was know as goodylady, sadielady, and De De.......sorry guys

Bookmark   November 20, 2005 at 12:52AM
kjtessanne(8 Bryan, TX)

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my package on Saturday. I'm not sure why others have not received theirs. Have you tried emailing her through GW? It was a nice little box of cuttings. Maybe there is a communication issue?

Kim

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 10:38AM
sadielady(74112)

I have sent of several packages last week and then again today please let me know when u get them Kim is the only one I heard from !!!!!! And somepeople had sent me the wrong addy and they came back and then I emailed them and NO Answer BAck!!!
Sadielady

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 5:15PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

I haven't given up hope yet. I am 100% sure my address was correct and of course I always get my emails but haven't heard anything. Maybe it's just taking a little longer because of the distance.

Sadielady, maybe you could post the names of the people who don't answer you back via email here on this post. That way if they are not getting the email for some reason, they could contact you when they saw the notice.

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 7:21PM
sadielady(74112)

That is a very goody idea

tammy lam
kim
brandon
Brenda Nolan
Nichole
Diana
Merideth

these are the people that I have mailed so far I have 3 more boxes to go !! let me know when u get them
Brenda and Nichole have email me personally
thanks for being understanding!!

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 9:32PM
kerai(z8 SC)

My address that I gave should be correct. I didn't get any email from you after I mailed the check. Anyway, I had emailed you to find the status. At least you could have given an update. I hope my box is one of the three!
-Kerai

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 11:07PM
grannybj65(z7 Miss.)

OK Sadielady if you are for real why didn't I get my box last yr. I sent you 3.85 postage WITH my correct address to you Okla. 74112 and you never sent my pck or never return my e-mails and as I remember it there where several in the same position I was in...I sent mine Nov.11 2004....seems you took several others on Round Robin exchange.....its right here in my log right in front of me so Im not crazy......maybe you had an excuse but if you did WHY didn't you return my several e-mails....sorry, but when I send someone money I think I have the right to know where it went...you can answer here so all can see...I have nothing to be ashambed about.....

Bookmark   November 22, 2005 at 12:01AM
sadielady(74112)

Now granny I have had soem things going on in my life my dad died suddenly and my mother had a stroke I have been in an out of town for the past year I am finally getting back on track with my life send me your addy again and i will send the plants thanks sadielady

Bookmark   November 22, 2005 at 9:23AM
sadielady(74112)

Like i said granny some things happen and my year has been turned upside down twice because u cant seem to understand that other people have problems I will sent u the money back just email your addy and I hope that u will have to go through nothing that what I have gone through in the last year@!@ I am taking this very personal and I dont know why YOU cant seem to understand people do have problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   November 22, 2005 at 7:09PM
kerai(z8 SC)

LMK if I would get one of the 3 boxes!

Bookmark   November 22, 2005 at 10:13PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

I got my box!

Sadielady: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing. It was worth the wait! Hope everything turns out OK.

Bookmark   November 26, 2005 at 8:27PM
kerai(z8 SC)

Sadielady,
I got your email on 11/24 asking me for my address. I replied the same day.PLMK the status.
Kerai

Bookmark   November 30, 2005 at 4:37PM
njdjs(6 OK)

I didn't get in on this offer but I did get a package from sadielady on a diffrent offer she had . Some nice plants. I always wait a little while before I start bugging people about not getting a box. I understand things can happen. Sadie I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Bookmark   December 2, 2005 at 10:16AM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

njdjs: It does appear that Sadielady had a reason for not sending the plants right away, but I think that a month is more than a reasonable time to start asking questions, especially after not receiving any reply to email, don't you?? If you think that a month is an unreasonably short time, I am pretty sure you are the exception.

I think most people weren't trying to be rude or impatient. They were just trying to understand! Surely you can understand their concern.

Bookmark   December 2, 2005 at 8:35PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Opuntia Ficus,Spiny and Smooth
I am looking for this opuntia, I have been told that...
poohbearlvr
HAVE: Needs a new home also
This guy again is way too big for the apartment and...
brownie
WANTED: Donky tail leaves for rooting
I have planted hens & chicks or I could trade leaves...
dhd47
WANTED: Where to buy succulents on-line?
I have never ordered succulents or cacti on-line. Have...
yooperlady
HAVE: Have: 1" clay starter pots
Does anyone here use these? I have a boxfull I would...
denise_gw
Sponsored Products
Rachael Ray Orange Cast Iron 6.5-Quart Covered Oval Casserole
Overstock.com
Saber 2-burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill
$999.00 | FRONTGATE
Rachael Ray Cast Iron Orange 3.5-Quart Covered Oval Casserole
Overstock.com
Terra Cotta Cachepot With Handles
$39.99 | Dot & Bo
Fosters Point Basset With Protea Succulent Pods
Beyond Stores