WANTED: Grandiflora Stapelia 4 Ft.Laud. Victim

poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)November 6, 2005

Hi. I am begging this time. I was wiped out in hurricane Wilma. My stapleia collection was destroyed! My home ruined..my yard is in shambles. But I need some glimmer of light in my life. I am still looking for a Stapelia Grandiflora. I bought several on Ebay,all turned out to be Giganteas! Then I got hit by Wilma.It took nearly evey plant I have. And I still dont have a Grandiflora. All I want is a true Grandiflora with the huge heavy red furry flower. With the deeper red tips. Someone must have it. I have nothing left. All I want is this plant.There is little joy in Ft.Laud. and this would give me a tiny glimse of hope. So much is gone,doesnt anyone have this Stapelia and can part with a section? PLEASE!!! I'm not to proud to beg. I have been taken by Ebay 3 times now. And I still don't have it. My yard is bare,my collection is gone. Can anyone help me?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
floridaflowerfreak(Z9 FL)

hi pooh bear,
this is nicole i think i have either traded with you before or sold to you on ebay. i got on garden web today to do some reseach and saw your post. i dont think i have s. grandiflora but, i would love to send you a package of goodies. i know how much i love my stapeliads and can't imagine if i lost them. i have about 20 varieties so if you would like my offer just email me with your address and a list of what you already have. if you can send postage, send it to my email address through paypal, if not it's ok i understand your situation.
best of luck and happy new year,
nicole

Bookmark   December 30, 2005 at 11:34AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Sedum Multiceps
Does anyone have a cutting of two they would be willing...
kaityinoregon
HAVE: Opuntia?
Anyone know what kind of opuntia this is? And if so,...
cstephani
WANTED: crassula muscosa or lycopodioides Watch Chain
Looking for a thicker one that does no branch out often. I...
foxwichya
WANTED: Large columnar cactus
I am looking for a large columnar cactus. Any species...
brewerbonsai
HAVE: Lots of plants, 91504, local pickup preferred
I need to dramatically slim down my garden in the next...
Pixel_Pepper
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™