WANTED: lots of cactus to exchange

tuanhNovember 25, 2006

have aloe ferox (foot tall), Agave Augustifolia variegated, trigona (feet tall), Euphorbia tirucalli (fire bush),Echeveria Gibbiflora , miniture agave colorata, plumerias variety, Ponny tail palm (bulb base ball size)trade for baby Agave Americana Medio-Picta alba, and or baby Agave Americana Variegata. send your to get mine. plant per plant trade accept euphorbia if you want extra, i can give you some cuttings.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
windsurfgirl(Z6 OK)

How big is your miniture agave colorata?

Bookmark   November 26, 2006 at 12:20PM
tuanh

have aloe ferox (foot tall), Agave Augustifolia variegated, Euhorbia trigona (feet tall), Euphorbia tirucalli (fire brush),Echeveria Gibbiflora , miniture agave colorata, plumerias variety, Ponny tail palm (bulb base ball size)

Trade for baby Agave Americana Medio-Picta alba, and or baby Agave Americana Variegata. send your to get mine. plant per plant trade accept euphorbia if you want extra, i can give you some cuttings.

Windsurf, the miniture agave colorata spreading with pubs around covered an 8 inch pot.

Bookmark   November 26, 2006 at 5:14PM
proper_gait(8b)

Do you still have the aloe ferox?? I could provide you a like sized Agave Americana Variegata.

Bookmark   December 29, 2006 at 11:13AM
tuanh

thank you Proper_gait i already have Agave Americana Variegata. You can find it in ebay, i bought medio picta alba agave in ebay , it not that expensive.

Bookmark   December 30, 2006 at 10:07AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Large columnar cactus
I am looking for a large columnar cactus. Any species...
brewerbonsai
HAVE: Lots of plants, 91504, local pickup preferred
I need to dramatically slim down my garden in the next...
Pixel_Pepper
HAVE: Cereus peruvianus to good homes
I gave a lot away so far but I still got way too many....
Stush2049
WANTED: Sedum Multiceps
Does anyone have a cutting of two they would be willing...
kaityinoregon
HAVE: Opuntia?
Anyone know what kind of opuntia this is? And if so,...
cstephani
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™