HAVE: Gasteria Li'l Warty X Variegata pups

thosedarnsqurls(Up-State NY 5)December 9, 2007

Have several of these for trade for some other cool variegated succulents.

Anyone looking for a bigger trade to make postage worthwhile, still have some nice goodies on my trade-list, too.

Pivate emails welcome,

ThoseDarnSqurls@aol.com

Thanks,

Dawn

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sambal(z8 Seattle WA)

Dawn. I have a gasteria that is variegated like a 'partridge breat' aloe on the back of the leaves, and shades from dare to light greens on the front of the leaves. I have a 2" pot with four or fave plants in it...nice and healthy and just starting it's growoing cycle. These put out alot of 'pups' every year and grow rather rapidly into a nice plant that reaches 8 to 9" in height and as large as you or the pot will allow it to grow, lengthwise. I like to keep two 'mother' plants going in bonzai pots. I had a beautiful, very warty Gasteria that I just kept potting on as a speciman plant. It was in a 12" glazed, bonzai pot but was frozen by the freeze and snow we had that year. I just didn't get it inside as soon as I should have. I would love to have a start of one of these...because, I betcha it's the same plant. If you are interested, I can send you a photo via your email address if you'd like. Happy Holidays, MJ

Bookmark   December 16, 2007 at 6:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whodunit_cactiman

Hello, do you have any pups left? please e-mail me atjolly_rancherscream@hotmail.com

Bookmark   December 30, 2007 at 9:46AM
More Discussions
HAVE: named cactus seeds
I have a surplus of echinocereus engelmannii Echinocactus...
brewerbonsai
WANTED: Have Uncarina roeoesliana for sale
I have (2) specimen Uncarina roeoesliana for sale....
asclepchris
HAVE: Needs a new home also
This guy again is way too big for the apartment and...
brownie
WANTED: sea onion bulb
been looking for one for a while now . have a night...
nlb52
WANTED: Stapelia/Huernia 'Pendula'
Hi. Does anyone have, or know where I can get this...
poohbearlvr
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™