WANTED: Maihuenia poeppigii

paulzie32(9)December 31, 2009

Really would like a piece or two of Maihuenia poeppigii from someones plant. I have a large number of different plants and without knowing what someone likes, I can't list everything here. If you have Maihuenia poeppigii and would like to trade, please let me know what you like and I can let you know what I have.

Paul

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paulzie32(9)

Nobody? I was sure someone would have at a plant they could share a piece off of or at least some spare seeds they're not going to grow :(

Bookmark   March 22, 2010 at 9:30AM
markb_swanimalhospital_net

IF you still don't have this plant, I can direct you to a source: siskiyou rare plants nursery in Oregon (I live here too) has it for only $8.00. Good luck searching; I'm going to order a specimen from them, too. I have over 250 outdoor cacti/yucca/agave plants in my garden, all unprotected. This one hopefully will be a nice addition. Good hunting, ~Mark

Bookmark   July 11, 2011 at 1:00AM
scot(z5)

i have one, but it is only about 8-10" in diameter now. if it goes through the winter and puts on a little growth i would be happy to trade in the spring. Kelly Grummons has this plant for sale also in Denver. good luck with someone in a better trading position than me

Bookmark   August 28, 2011 at 10:26PM
More Discussions
WANTED: sea onion bulb
been looking for one for a while now . have a night...
nlb52
WANTED: Donky tail leaves for rooting
I have planted hens & chicks or I could trade leaves...
dhd47
WANTED: Christmas cactus
I am looking for some of the following: Outono, sambra,...
cassiet
WANTED: Stapelia/Huernia 'Pendula'
Hi. Does anyone have, or know where I can get this...
poohbearlvr
HAVE: Lots of plants, 91504, local pickup preferred
I need to dramatically slim down my garden in the next...
Pixel_Pepper
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™