Looking For Billbergia Pink Champagne

poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)March 11, 2013

Does anyone have Billbergia Pink Champagne and be willing to trade or $$ a pup or two? I am going to post in the wanted section as well,but thought I would ask in here first. I want to get the pink Champagne, that is the apex of bromeliads I want,of the Billbergias. But any of the pink/red varieties that are out there would be a great addition. I have several light brown ones and green ones, and the ybloom like crazy. But I saw this Pink Champange today on EBay, and want one SO bad! They want more in shipping that the plant. I placed an order for 10 bromeliads, and it is cheaper for all of them, than shipping a tiny one of the Pink Champagne. Plus its price is out of this world!

So..does any other bromeliad lover have any pups or bigger , and willing to trade or $$ them? If I dont ask, I wont get an answer, right?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hotdiggetydam

Michaels has the plant for 7 bucks

Here is a link that might be useful: Michaels

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 5:20AM
poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)

Hi. i appreciate the lead, but that place didnt have ANY Pink Champagne at any price. it had to others that I just ordered on EBay. But no Pink Champagne. Thanks for the try though.

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 5:46PM
hotdiggetydam

Did you call them? I saw it on the current list.

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 9:16PM
poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)

No i didnt call them. I used their online catalog ,did a search for Pink Champagne and it came up with the only other 2 pink Billbergias they have. you didnt mention calling them. What list are you looking at?? i dont see it. Can you tell me where you are seeing it please?

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 9:24PM
poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)

I just called this Michaels....they are NOT even open until April! I left a message,but they say the yare not open till April,so i doubt I will get a reply. I went ot the site again,and now the 2 pink ones they HAD,is down to 1. and it isnt Pink Champagne. Where are you looking? And they are not open anyway. I do thank you for this help,but i am not seeing what you are seeing.

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 9:32PM
gonzer_gw

You have to click on "Our Collection" to see the full line of what's available.

Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 7:15AM
hotdiggetydam

Michael is out of the country at a speaking engagement(very rare for him to be gone) and buying trip. He left this morning. Did you find the list under our collection? You won't be disappointed by waiting. One of the best Billbergia collections in the country is housed at his nursery. Mr Don Beadle made some of the very best hybrids. Check out FCBS.org to see the photos of 1000's of Billbergia.

Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 7:29PM
More Discussions
?? Achemea tessmannii
I got this as no ID.. It is blooming and looks similar...
radhavall
ID Please
Another one I lost the tag to,can you please help me...
gardencraze
photo #2 of id - exserta hybrid?
Here is the photo of the bloom spike. my apologies...
Brian311
colour change + floppy plants
hi all, i was shocked to find that 2 of my plants had...
drmedusae
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™