ot: yay!!!

chena(z8 Texas)February 1, 2011

Boy it just doesn't get any better than this.. I just found out my DD Courtney is Prego!!!! YAY! This will be #5.. Gwennie~the~pooh is still on the tit (10 mo.) and she has one in the oven.. I am Diggin it!! Okay it was a bit of a surprise for them.. She actually ask the chick at WM if she could return the condoms.. Dang things didn't work LOL.. Now all I have to do is get them to move to TX..

Kylie yay!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)

Congratulations! Where does your dd live now? Do you get to see the grand kids often?
My middle and youngest are 15 mos apart lol. I had to quit nursing my son early when I found out I was prego with dd. I bet she has her hands full and wading in laundry and dishes! I'm kinda glad mine are older now.

Bookmark   February 1, 2011 at 11:11AM
chena(z8 Texas)

Lenette she lives in Slidell LA.. I do get to see them a few times a yr. Usually 10 to 14 days at a time..They told her to stop nursing also..
She home schools.. and NO Karyn she is not one of those..LMAO!! The schools just suck.. OK still laughing!!
She loves to cook so the dishes are always done Laundry.. Not so much!!

Bookmark   February 1, 2011 at 11:26AM
karyn1(7a)

Congratulations! Irish twins. lol When is she due? Where does she get the energy to home school with all the kids? I couldn't do it. BTW am I the only one who hated nursing? I couldn't wait for an excuse to stop and the Trojan company should be paying me child support for Kyle ; )

Bookmark   February 1, 2011 at 2:15PM
chena(z8 Texas)

Sometime in Sept..I have no clue what drugs she is on..I just wish I had some..LOL Sounds like a Class Action Lawsuit to me.. ;0)

Bookmark   February 1, 2011 at 2:41PM
eloise_ca

Congrats Kylie! Hope your dd and sil have lots of energy to care for the kids especially as they get in their teens, LOL!

Bookmark   February 2, 2011 at 9:08AM
gardenpaw(5/6)

Congrats Kylie!

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 7:50PM
plantlover49(6B)

Congratulations Kylie

Elizabeth

Bookmark   February 5, 2011 at 7:07AM
marcie_new(z8)

Congratulations!! With all this cold temps around here how are your plants? Mine are not too happy. Marcie

Bookmark   February 6, 2011 at 7:24PM
honeybunny2(Z9TX)

Kylie, I am so happy for you. I finally have good news. My beautiful daughter Kathleen has started dating again. Maybe there is still hope that one day I will have a grandchild too. Barbra

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 11:30PM
chena(z8 Texas)

Barbara!! That is awesome!!

Thanks for the Congrats.. She is nauseated all the time so things are going good!!LOL

Bookmark   February 14, 2011 at 11:24AM
More Discussions
Need Brugs Cuttings
Hello, a few yrs back a very nice woman on this forum...
gardenlady48
Screwed By 7servant7
Well, Take a Look At The Picture 7servant7 Is Displaying...
byrd4460
Cuttings for postage 2nd year
I have been under the weather this year and finally...
rednofl
Brugmansia Eternity
I think everyone should have no problems flowering...
boonboon
How many cuttings in one pot?
I have 12 cuttings in water that have lengthy roots...
bdw75
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™