Easy to Grow Bulbs

SummerPersonDecember 27, 2011

I was just on their web site and Easy to Grow Bulbs has some of their Amaryllis bulbs on sale.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)

I saw the same last night. Unfortunately, I've had some mislabels from them. Waiting to hear back from their customer support.
K

Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 4:20PM
joshy46013

Well, I'm waiting for their Customer Support too... Kristi, tell me when you hear from them?

Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 4:31PM
SummerPerson

Oh No. My first order from them ever (a few weeks ago) was five Dancing Queen bulbs. I kept two of the bulbs and they are sending up scapes. The other three I gave for Christmas presents. I hope they really are Dancing Queen. Whatever they are, the bulbs are really large.

I was looking at their Blossom Peacock, but I probably need to get some of the ones I have to bloom a second season before I keep buying more.

I am hoping that some of the ones I have from last year will bloom again. Kristi, I followed your steps of cutting the tops off, etc., but I have to admit I didn't do a lot of fertilizing of them over the summer. They had a lot of leaves, but eventually, I'll see if any of them bloom.

I still have some coming from Edens Blooms. These were ordered late October. The bulbs were supposed to be in to them late October or November. I haven't heard anything from them. Their web site states the bulbs were delayed and are due in December.

Is there any company that anyone has ordered from that hasn't sent any mislabels? That seems to be an often occurring problem, which is aggravating. You want the one you ordered, or you wouldn't have ordered that particular one.

Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 5:12PM

Josh, contact me off list.

SummerPerson...Royal Colors has had the lowest rate of mislables to me. I've only had 1 mislabeled in 4+ years from them and they made it right.

K

Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 5:19PM
joshy46013

Oh my goodness, you haven't got bulbs you ordered from Edens Blooms yet? I would demand a refund, that is absolutely insane!!! Hippeastrum bulbs are starting to go on sale and they still haven't received theirs?

Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 6:21PM
More Discussions
id for orange amaryllis
I am looking for the botanical name for this orange...
linda_leaf z10fla
Red Flaslh
If I have a favorite Komoriya bulb I think Red Flash...
jstropic
Holding my breath ...
My Noid is about to reveal her identity …
bragu_DSM 5
Full House, Tres Chic and another
From top to bottom, Komoriya mislable, Tres Chic and...
jstropic
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™