U.K grower needs U.K contacts

pinkbromsSeptember 16, 2009

Hi Guys

A U.K. visitor today commented how difficult it is to find other Brom. growers in the U.K. He would like to make contact with other Brom. growers if possible.

Contact Francis: fccjap@hotmail

Hope someone can help, have also suggested he join this Forum when he gets home next week.

Pinkbroms

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
splinter1804

Hi Ross,

We do have a few UK members on this site and if your visitor joins our forums and enters the names below into this site's search engine he/she can probably come up with some email addresses as a starting point. I just tried one name (flora_uk), and she can be contacted by email, so maybe the others can also.

Since I became a member I have kept a log of other members user names and their countries, mainly just out of interest and in case I wanted to contact them for anything relating to their particular country in the future, and looking up the UK section I can only find the following:

alibaba
cactuschris (Chris)- Cheshire
flora_uk
marko7
martyp

I don't know if this is of any help to you, but maybe someone who is more computer savy than I can advise a better way to do this.

All the best, Nev.

Bookmark   September 18, 2009 at 3:14PM
alibaba_2008

Hi Nev
good work!
I can be contacted by email via the forum, and would welcome any UK grower getting in touch (it is a small world though in the UK!)
Cheers :)
Ali

Bookmark   September 18, 2009 at 3:59PM
pinkbroms

Hi Guys

Thanks for the information, I shall forward on to Francis & the rest is up to him.

I'm not computer savy either Nev that's why I asked you Guys.

Pinkbroms

Bookmark   September 18, 2009 at 5:54PM
cactuschris

I sent a message last friday just to make contact but have not yet had a reply. I am in contact occasionally with a couple of those on the list - if anyone else wants to email feel free.

best regards
chris

Bookmark   September 21, 2009 at 8:04AM
pinkbroms

Hi Guys

Thank you Chris, Francis should be back in the UK this week, Please advise if he does not reply.

Pinkbroms

Bookmark   September 21, 2009 at 9:16AM
More Discussions
ID Please
Another one I lost the tag to,can you please help me...
gardencraze
id help- tillandsia exserta hybrid?
I traded a friend of mine for this.Its original tag...
Brian311
NOID brom with blue inflo
any idea what this might be? the color is just unbelievable!...
petrushka
how to keep bromelaid til i get home
Hello, a friend gave me bromelaid out of her garden...
drich30099
colour change + floppy plants
hi all, i was shocked to find that 2 of my plants had...
drmedusae
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™