Gasteraloe Plants

degarottyJune 5, 2007

I need to find a site that has photo's of these plants so I can identify the plant I have.

Can anyone please, tell me of a site that shows photo's? I have looked everywhere????

Debi

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rjm710

I'll give you a link, and a warning! The link is to a site which lists Aloes, Gasterias, and intergeneric hybrids. Gasteraloes are also referred to as Gastroleas.
Now, the warning: take pictures and tags with a grain of salt! Many plants have been mistagged, so your xGasteraloe may not be what you think it is. Also, many pictures on the web are questionable or flat out wrong. Sometimes, vendors make up their own names for plants which came untagged to them. Enjoy your plants, whatever the name!

Here is a link that might be useful: Asphodelaceae pictures

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 12:16PM
degarotty

RJM Thanks,
I went through all the photo's on the site you recommended and did not find a plant that looks like mine. The pictures, when shown, are they adults or young seedlings??
Thank You for taking the time out of your day to try to help me, I appreciate it.
Debi, from AUSTRALIA.

Bookmark   June 6, 2007 at 2:38AM
rjm710

Debi, the pictures seem to feature younger forms of the plants. Sometimes the adults can look different. Here's another link (although I think the 'Green Ice' plant is incorrectly labeled)...
Ray

Here is a link that might be useful: Nature's Curiosity Shop

Bookmark   June 6, 2007 at 12:47PM
More Discussions
Id this succulent
My friend has this at home, it's so pretty! Can you...
succulover
Surprise Gymnocalycium mihanovichii var. friedrichii polypoid seed pod
Hi, Just wanted to share. This seed pod by color and...
dirt_farmer
Molding Cactus
Hello! I am very new to cacti and succulent gardening....
HelloKinzy
Damaged Prickly Pear Help
I have a smallish prickly pear (7 pads) in a pot on...
greenish_thumb
Id this one for me please!
The tall one in the back, thanks!
vngavnga
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™