Hot cross seedlings

rmbill(6a)March 28, 2012

These are the seedlings that have germinated from the 75 seeds that I planted. I haven't given up on the others yet, Maybe they are just slow. I bought most on Ebey from Liz and was given a few by friends. These seeds are the same as the ones that I sent out for postage. I haven't got the Germination thing down pat, yet, but I am excited to have what I did get. These crosses could produce some exciting blossoms, or NOT. :-) If all goes well, I will post updates of these.

Bill

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kasha77

All beauties! Congrats Bill! And thanks for sharing your extras! I can't wait to see what mine turn out to be!

Bookmark   March 29, 2012 at 8:42PM
maile_2010(4 Central MN)

Hey Bill,
Looking good. Next week I will be starting my seeds from Liz and others also.
Tuesday is my last day of work. Wed I am officially retired.
Jerry

Bookmark   March 29, 2012 at 9:56PM
rmbill(6a)

Awesome Jerry. Congratulations. Now you can get more Brugs. :-) I've seen pics of your yard and it is beautiful. It looks like you have everything in place already. What will you do?
Bill

Bookmark   March 29, 2012 at 11:19PM
mantorvillain(z4bMN Dodge)

gotta fess up Bill, I just got my seeds from you in some mix........on the other hand, all my big plants are out in the cheapo greenhouses in the driveway so that chore is done (and early this year).
Jerry - I'm so jealous. I just gave my manager a date of 2/26/2013 so they can start thinking about who they want to train in. I was really nervous but now can't wait!
Hope to see you at the spring swap but work schedule may not permit this spring.
Will

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 12:08PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Rooted Cuttings. Any Variety
I spent a small fortune on small UNROOTED cuttings,...
poohbearlvr
Brugmansia cuttings wanted
I'm looking for Brugmansia cuttings I'll pay postage...
rowtow
Cuttings for postage 2nd year
I have been under the weather this year and finally...
rednofl
Brugmansia cuttings
Hi I am trying to see if anyone has brugmansia cuttings...
marcie_new
goodgirl35us
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™