Help! What recourse do I take for this?
I am a newbie green thumb and live in a climate with long harsh winters. So I have been raising some plants inside my room. I bought this succulent cactus from a greenhouse that had super duper brilliant light and was very humid, enough so that it was in artificially in bloom. I moved it into my room in my house, probably about a 70% reduction in light. It lost a lot of 'branches' but I assumed it was due to the shock of transfer. But having it for a few months now, it doesn't seem to be thriving, but it is still surviving. Never the less, it seemed to be enduring just fine, but I checked it and noticed that it had some kind of fungus growing on it! I am at a loss of what to do about it. Help please!