Best water for succulents
I am a new collector of succulents and want to give them good care. What is the best source of water to use for succulents? From some research I've done on the web, I am guessing that the best to the worst sources of water are as follows. Please let me know if you agree.
1. rain water - best?
2. distilled water purchased in plastic jug
3. spring water purchased in plastic jug
4. home filtered water such as Brita.
5. tap water that has been allowed to sit for a while
6. tap water straight from the tap - worst?
I am using #4 Brita water since it is cheaper and more convenient than 2 or 3, and probably better than tap water.