Favourite Forums?

mora(6)May 5, 2007

I find our "conversations" side of this forum to be ...shall we say...a tad slow(LOL) so I tend to spend a lot of time in the "Cottage Garden".

I also take a daily trip to "The Kitchen Table" to see what "Casey" (from NFLD) has posted for her "site of the day"which is almost always worth checking out.

Any other favourites?M

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
halaeva(z6 Toronto)

My favourite Forums are: Gardening in Canada Forum, Hibiscus Forum and Perennials Forum.
Hala.

Bookmark   July 21, 2007 at 10:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sydseeds(5A /ON)

Although I don't surf daily, my desktop icons for a quick surf include my current top 7 favourites forums at gardenweb:
Gardening In Canada (even if I don't have time for the others, I always check in here after a few days away from the computer)
Canadian Garden Exchange (really only check this in the fall when I have an abundance of seeds to give away)
Soil, Compost & Mulch forum (this truly is my #1 favourite forum - I think I like composting & gathering lasagna garden items for layering more than I like gardening........)
Lily forum (usually check this regularly in the spring to see if someone has come up with the silver bullet to do away with those red lily beetles once and for all.)
Bulbs forum (because I can never resist reading about bulbs)
Plant propagation forum (I'm propagating a bunch of shrubs, vines and perennials - like the different techniques and mediums that various propagators use)
Roses forum (basically for tips on how to prevent rose midge)

There are some really good ideas at the 'professional topics' such as landscape tips & techniques from growers but those forums usually have to wait for a rainy day or the white of winter as time permits.

Bookmark   August 11, 2007 at 11:34PM
More Discussions
Tayberry plants
Hi fellow garderners, I used to order Tayberry plant...
maskoutain
BC palm trees VS S. ON polar vortex
Us poor residents of Toronto have suffered a bad winter...
Paul_Ont
test
test
Nitefall
Hi from Alabama, I have a question about immigration...
Hello Everyone, I've been lurking here reading your...
STROBE
What to do with a swampy yard - new homeowner needs ideas!
My yard is a wet sponge. I have a lovely crop of skunk...
jbobs
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™