2014 International Camellia Congress ICS

okintosMay 17, 2010

I live in the Province of Pontevedra. Hope to see you in 2014.

Spain Section of the International Camellia Society, reports the approval of the candidacy of Pontevedra to host the International Camellia Congress in 2014. Several members of the International Camellia Society in Spain, and representatives of the Pontevedra Provincial Parliament Deputies, Pontevedra submitted the bid to host the International Camellia Congress in 2014. This presentation was held at the International Camellia Congress 2010, held in Kurume (Japan) during 20 to March 24, 2010. The nomination was presented at the meeting of directors of the International Camellia Society (ICS ), which was approved unanimously. The celebration of the International Camellia Congress in Pontevedra (Galicia) in 2014, the first to be held in Spain, will be the forum at the most important international exhibition and discussion of papers on various aspects which gives us the Camelia, both tourist and plastic art, botanical, and uses and applications of both the plant and the products it obtained, revealing thus the important heritage.

Regards

Daniel Dominguez Fernandez oKintos

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
florence_2007

I am looking forward to being there, Daniel.

Bookmark   November 12, 2012 at 6:53PM
More Discussions
Will this camellia bloom soon?
I have 6 fairly new camellia bushes (most have bright...
Sarah Bain
1800's or earlier camellia catalogues and other materials.
1800's or earlier camellia catalogues and other materials. Hello,...
florence_2007
Can Professor Charles Sargent be kept smaller?
I'm looking to plant my first camellia and have fallen...
oberci
sign of rooting being a success?
I tried to root a couple 'Aida', IIRC I took the cuttings...
davidrt28 (zone 7)
What is eating the camellia leaves?
My friend has a camellia which has lots of beautiful...
jaymo49
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™