columnar apple tree where to buy

LynneG(5a)May 29, 2013

I have been searching online and I am getting fustrated with my search. I currently have a columnar apple tree(approx 15 years old) on the property and want to buy a second for pollination the second tree died many years ago. I have been searching online but can only find suppliers in the USA wich don't ship to Canada. Can someone please suggest a Canadian supplier that ships? Or if they are close to Barrie ON, than Pick up is a possibility. I would even order online if anyone can suggest a site that ships to canada.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pgeorge9500

Buy.com ships within the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii only. At this time we are unable to process International shipments and orders going to Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands

Bookmark   June 7, 2013 at 11:57AM
wndr1mn(5a)

Make it green nursery in Ottawa Ontario has some, I was looking at them today! One called Connor dwarf apple. I cant find what it looks like online, but gonna get one before fall.

Bookmark   August 10, 2013 at 7:25PM
yugoslava

I may be late with an answer. Humber nursery might have it. There is also Siloam Orchard, look them up on line. They are around Barrie, I think. Dominion Seed house sold columnar apple trees for a long time, the business was sold to a Quebec company. They are only selling seeds now. There are many nurseries in Canada that sell fruit trees. You can find information on line. Look up Cindy's catalogue, which lists nurseries in Canada and U.S. There are columnar fruit trees and to aid in pollination there is a columnar crab apple with beautiful pink flowers.

Bookmark   October 11, 2013 at 12:24AM
ninamarie(4Ont.)

Virtually any good nursery can supply this. Now is a good time to go and ask. You might be able to order and buy it as a bare root tree, which will be fairly inexpensive.

Bookmark   October 12, 2013 at 9:50AM
More Discussions
Charisma Lilac
I bought and planted two Charisma lilacs in May 2010....
Mary.13
3 week old cedars browning
Had 60' worth of 8-11' white cedars installed 3 weeks...
mensreaj
Yacon
I posted this on the wrong side :( so here goes again. Is...
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
Canadian Garden blogs
I would love to collect a list of Canadian garden blogs...
Crafty Gardener
Online irrigation stores?
I've posted a similar message on the irrigation forum....
Sherwood Botsford
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™