Well I've been to Nova Scotia

MaeT(z5 NL, Canada)May 1, 2006

and back home again. I did check out Lakeland plant world. Had my son and hubby with me and it was almost closing time when we got there so didn't get to spend much time there. I didn't get the hydrangea Endless Summer that I was looking for, they were suppose to be getting those that weekend. I did buy Water Hyacinth for my pond. Son told me I should have planned my trip for May as I was a bit early for the nurseries. Didn't get to go to Bridgewater area since my friends daughter was working nights the days we were there so it wasn't convenient for her to have us visiting. We knew that when we left to go to NS so decided to wait until next time.

Must say tho that we enjoyed the trip. I think I like Nova Scotia more every time I visit.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mora(6)

Maet Hi!, glad you liked us, coming from the most beautiful province in our country that is a compliment!!!

Do come back soon, M

Bookmark   May 2, 2006 at 9:19PM
MaeT(z5 NL, Canada)

Thank you Mora. I certainly will be back again. We are coming back in the fall to visit our son. We are hoping that our youngest son will also move to Nova Scotia from Ontario in the future. I agree that we have a beautiful province but Nova Scotia is certainly up there at the top of the list.

Bookmark   June 6, 2006 at 11:44AM
zwoddle(5b)

hi Maet, I live in Nova Scotia and on my trip to Halifax this week I also got to Lakeland Nurseries and went twice. It was awesome, I bought a blue billow hydrangea, pond plant and some herbs. There hanging baskets were beautiful and huge but more importantly 1/2 price. I will be sure to go there again.

Bookmark   July 29, 2006 at 9:00PM
More Discussions
Brampton Hardiness Zone
Hello all, Is anyone of you expert on Hardiness Zones. Could...
radovan
Raspberry Transplanting
Hi All, We transplanted raspberries yesterday into...
CassidyResort
Hi from Alabama, I have a question about immigration...
Hello Everyone, I've been lurking here reading your...
STROBE
weed or no weed?
approx 4 ft tall any info appreciated
ralu25
Looking for a Scuffle Hoe
Hello everyone: The new anti-pesticide laws have my...
northerner_on
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™