Pagoda Dogwood

Cumnock(Z5a)May 28, 2005

I know the season is tight, but I'm a new member of GardenWeb and I'm just starting to think of how to engage in conversations, exchanges and interactions. Live north of Fergus, Ontario, on ten acres of wetlands and meadow.

I have a lovely forest with an abundance of Pagoda Dogwood (Cornus artinifolia) saplings. Spring is the time to replant, and I don't think it's too late. If anyone is interested let me know. As I make paths in the forest I just cut them out - crazy! So, if anyone wants to dig some up, let me know. There are lots of Jack in the Pulpits too, but not enough that I want to clear them out. Wild ginger anyone?

I'm happy to accept any exchange of local species - forest plants, shrubs, house plants (esp. cacti and succulents) - but I'm more interested in just sharing the abundance.

Cheers,

Cumnock (that's where I live, though there is no roadsign)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Justine_London(5b-6a On.,Can.)

Hello new member!

Why don't you come to one of the garden exchanges? There's a London one next Saturday....at Dragonflys' house.(see--London Trade/Swap/Get-together) If that's not a convenient location for you to come, there are other locations being planned.

Check out the activity on the Canadian exchange forum. You can see just what is going on over there!

Great gardening to you, Justine

Here is a link that might be useful: Can. exchange

Bookmark   May 28, 2005 at 4:15PM
More Discussions
Overwintering geraniums from a deck planter
The planter is about 6"x2' and has 5 plants in...
dab07
weed or no weed?
approx 4 ft tall any info appreciated
ralu25
overseeding a lawn in vancouver
Hi all, My front yard is... a mess. The house is new...
dalans
Has anyone given up on hostas?
I know they're a shade garden staple, and they look...
noplacelikehomeforsure
test
test
Nitefall
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™