wanted: wanted super tall canas

joefalco(z8 MB SC)July 31, 2006

I am not sure what they are called but I am looking for some really super tall canas that will grow without extra watering.

I have clumbing bamboo to trade bambusa multiplex "goldengoddess" my other bamboos are not ready to be divided yet.

Have other common cannas, Gingers, elephant ears, musa bajsoo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dhabermehl(z5/ny)

I have a couple of cannas that have just topped our at 8 ft in my zone 5 garden, would love some bamboo but i dont think it will survive here, perhapswe can work a trade.

Bookmark   August 25, 2006 at 8:04AM
flowerjunkie_2006

I have omega (7', banana green leaves, peach ginger blooms, intrigue (7' bronze leaves, orange ginger blooms). Also have Musefolia (7', green leaves with burgandy margins on leaves as well as on the stalk, red blooms). I would love bambusa multiplex "goldengoddess". How do you divide bamboo??? I have timber bamboo that needs dividing badly.

Thanks,

Daisy

Bookmark   November 4, 2006 at 10:11AM
luckyladyd(6)

Hi,
I have Richard Wallace that have grown nearly ten feet tall in half day sun for the last two years. They have huge tropical leaves and are extremely prolific. I can send all you want. I'd love to trade for some different types of cannas - anything you have. (I'd love the bamboo, but don't know if it will like it here in zone 6 (NJ). We already have some bamboo, p. nuda and p. aureosulcata, which are doing fine and getting tall. We are trying to make a privacy screen along our rear property line. If you have a lot to trade, maybe I'd try it in an area forward of the taller ones.)
Look forward to hearing from you,
Dottie (dbjorklund@juno.com)

Bookmark   November 19, 2006 at 8:22PM
unicorn2564

i would love super tall cana also...I have a back porch that needs the half day shade they would provide.

Bookmark   August 9, 2008 at 11:53PM
More Discussions
WANTED: i would like any color . not red or yelow or orange with
i would like a white pale yellow and pnk,,please check...
Bren57
HAVE: Canna indica and others
I have canna indica canna indica Purpurea canna Wyoming I...
statenislandpalm7a
WANTED: Tropicana & Similar for April Trade. Have Daylilies
Have Named Daylily Crosses & many other Perennials...
liliaceae
Wanted-Canna seeds
Preferably from named cannas.I have a list of cannas...
debbiep_gw
HAVE: Iris unguicularis
I have Iris unguicularis to trade and I'm looking for...
susi_so_calif
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™