WANTED: anything....

sondra_tn(South East TN (6/7))October 12, 2005

I am new to Canna's. I just found out that I have Roi Soliel (sp?) type. I have lots of seeds. Along with some 4'clock seeds if anyone is interested in a trade.

Thank you,

Sondra

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
piksi_hk(9)

Sondra,

I have some red canna seeds; they are the smaller blooms.
Also if you want yellow canna plants (I believe they are the Richard Wallace - yellow with orange splashes on throat), I can send you some for postage...LMK

Betsy

Bookmark   October 13, 2005 at 11:20AM
sondra_tn(South East TN (6/7))

Betsy,
I am sorry but I just seen this. It didn't come to my email and have been really busy. LOL
I just found out ( from Butterfly bush/NancyAnn) I have some Robert Kemp Red heirlooms (?) tall , red spike like blooms. Are the same as your red ones? I have lots of seeds from those plus some 4 o'clock seeds. I would like to have some of them yellow ones though. :) Will they be the seeds or the rhizomes? Just let me know what the postage will be to 37385. raisingcaneranch@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Sondra

Bookmark   October 18, 2005 at 11:40PM
jennyleerskov

Betsy,
I'd love to have your Robert Kemp Red heirloom seeds for a SASBE or an even trade from my trade list. Thanks!! Jen

Bookmark   November 8, 2005 at 7:18AM

Jen, I have the Robert Kemp seeds...I have not heard back from Betsy since she posted. I also have some 4:00 seeds too. ( variety of white/pink and maybe a yellow) They are not seperated as I have lots of them to keep up with. I will try next year to seperate them though! ;)
I looked at your trade list and still a newbie at what thing's are...I would be interested in a trade though if you are.

Bookmark   November 8, 2005 at 8:27AM

Am I missing something? I am not getting emails (if sent) and have not heard back from Betsy or Jen....offer still stands...

Bookmark   November 17, 2005 at 11:36AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Orange Beauty
Hello, I'm looking to trade cannas on my exchange list...
jmsje
WANTED: have several cannas to trade
I have indian shot canna ,Canna Florence Vaughn,and...
dreamer474
WANTED: would love hardy canna
I would like to trade something I have for some canna...
bb.smith
WANTED: Any canna bulbs
I have lots of different perennials, aquatic plants,...
justadreamin
HAVE: Will trade Canna Musifolia for Hosta
I have a lot of Canna Musifolia- the banana leaved...
kasha77
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™