Digging on Thursday, miss anyone?

beachplant(9b)March 23, 2010

I'm digging the banana canna on Thursday (if it doesn't rain!) and I have Mori, Gail & Roxanne as wanting some of this one. Mori wants a couple of others too.

Anyone else want banana canna let me know before Thursday, I'll check my e-mail tomorrow afternoon. It survived Hurricane Ike & 4' of storm surge for 24 hours and 40+ hours below freezing.

Tally HO!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ces797(6)

how much are they?

-Curtis

Bookmark   March 24, 2010 at 4:09PM
ten_steps_ahead(6 NJ)

Hi Beachplant,

I'm just getting into cannas. I had one last year that a friend gave me it was beautiful and attracted the very first hummingbird to my yard. I have since purchased a few more. If it's not too late I would love to have some of your Banana Canna. I'll supply postage, just let me know.
Thank you for your time.

Ten Steps

Bookmark   March 27, 2010 at 9:10AM
beachplant(9b)

Change of plans, I didn't dig anything last week, rain, work on the house.....always something! BUT I am off again this Thursday, will be digging and mailing on Friday. Send me your address if you want some. Postage or trades, since most of the yard is dead pretty much any plant that can survive Galveston is welcome.
Tally HO!
beachplant@excite.com

Bookmark   March 30, 2010 at 4:45PM
beachplant(9b)

DON'T PANIC! I still haven't finished! The guys have been working on the house for the past 2 weeks, for some odd reason I thought I could actually garden while they were here. DUH! Anyway, the guys are done for the moment, I am working through Wednesday then off to El Paso for class, so it's gonna be NEXT week before I get anything dug and mailed, Packages will go out the 13th. In my defense the house was burned up by the roofers doing Ike repairs and I just wanna go home! We're back in and now the majority of repairs are done, yeah!
Tally HO!

Bookmark   April 3, 2010 at 5:11PM
bev2009(6 IN)

Tally,
I emailed you about your address, but haven't heard back. Sounds like you are busy, so I'll be patient.

Thanks
Bev

Bookmark   April 8, 2010 at 6:59PM
gastone21

Tally,

thank you very much for the rhizomes.

Garrett.

Bookmark   April 20, 2010 at 2:12PM
sophie12(4)

thanx for the rhizomes they look great---your envelope is on its way back to you

d

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 6:31AM
beachplant(9b)

I mailed out 11 boxes of plants! If you have received yours I'd really appreciate it if you dropped the postage in the mail to me. I spent over $100 on postage!!!
Tally HO!

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 1:35PM
roly0217

Just an update on the Banana Canna. Mine is up already with it's first leaf about 12 iches tall and another sprout coming up as well. I'm very excited to see it get big and bloom

Bookmark   May 10, 2010 at 12:54PM
More Discussions
canna fermentation to make ethanol
I have read that some farms are using canna rhizomes. Does...
dirtaddshp
how fast do cannas grow from seed?
I have filed some seeds as well as the edges of my...
christie_sw_mo
Wanted Cannas
I have ginger and amaryllis and would love to trade...
nancy1fl
storage of cannas over winter
I have have over 50 cannas that were dug up winter...
notenoughtimepegster
Leave turning yellow & brown
Hi all I'd like some help please. About 6 weeks ago,...
Spotteddog101
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™