Red Lily Beetle
I mixed together vinegar, anti-bacterial dish soap and water and "dunked" a red lily beetle in it then watched the life drain out of it. I got another one and put it in the same container but before I could "dunk" it the life had drained out of that one too. I mixed together a bigger batch and sprayed my lilies from top to bottom as well as the surrounding soil (it rained about an hour after I did this so the plants got a good rinse - not sure if this mixture can harm the plant if left on for a long period of time). It has now been 4 days and not a single beetle, or larva, sighting. Hope this works for everyone!