can't find what im looking for

bluejean1(5b 5a 4b)July 14, 2011

Hello all, would someone have a set called "Success With Houseplants" publisher International Masters Publishers they would like to give away or sell cheaply? It has binders with card inserts.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I;ve seen these in used book stores. You can also find them on or .com

    Bookmark   July 18, 2011 at 3:45PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to do with a swampy yard - new homeowner needs ideas!
My yard is a wet sponge. I have a lovely crop of skunk...
I posted this on the wrong side :( so here goes again. Is...
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
Help Me Please Identify Unknown Plant
Hi, there is an unknown plant growing in my garden....
When do YOU start your veggie seeds indoors?
Hi...I've got my grow light gardening kit assembled,...
Tayberry plants
Hi fellow garderners, I used to order Tayberry plant...
Sponsored Products
Winners Only Koncept Side Chair with Pump - Brown Cherry - GK280SP
$394.00 | Hayneedle
Distressed Warm Grey Wallpaper R1676, double roll
Walls Republic
Structures Wall Sconce by Kichler
$129.80 | Lumens
Mitchell Chair - Cordova Picante Orange
Joybird Furniture
Winter White Double Gourd Table Lamp
$99.99 | Lamps Plus
La Jolla Seashell Pure Cotton 3-piece Quilt Set
Monarch Specialties I 1111 Cappuccino Veneer 5 Piece Dining Room Set
Beyond Stores
All Together Stool
$199.99 | Dot & Bo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™