What I do when NOT Gardening

willow_2007(5b & 4a)February 26, 2009

Just thought I would share with my fellow gardeners what I do as a hobby when not gardening or winter sowing :)

Finally got my hands on a digital camera, took a few pictures while up at the cottage, then called upon and received excellent training from a fellow GARDEN WEB member Northerner, whom gracelessly explained how to download pictures to the forum and I have successfully posted a few pics on the Garden Junk Forum titled "Garden Art" for those of you who might like to take a peek.

cheers willow

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardeng8(5sw on)

Willow, your creative work is great! Loved the dragonfly!
(Actually, loved it all.) Thank you for suggesting we have a look on Garden Junk-a forum that I have never looked at before. Lots of interesting things over there! I'm glad that you have a new digital camera and posted the pics.

Bookmark   December 2, 0002 at 12:07AM
gardeng8(5sw on)

(Actually, loved it all.) Thank you for suggesting we have a look on Garden Junk-a forum that I have never looked at before. Lots of interesting things over there! I'm glad that you have a new digital camera and posted the pics.

gardeng8(5sw on)

northerner_on(Z5A ONCanada)

Hi Willow:
I am surprised you have time to do anything while not gardening. I guess it's because I collect, clean, and package up seed to send out so it goes all year round. But I love your stuff!! I am always trying to find ways to re-use things and have got quite a few ideas for bird-houses and trellises etc. from the junk site, but your things are truly creative!! You probably have the making of a small business there. Keep it up!!!

Bookmark   March 6, 2009 at 3:17AM
willow_2007(5b & 4a)

Hi Northern
Your seed sharing is very much appreciated and it in itself is an art.
I have been making rustic crafts for many years now and enjoy making for charity auctions, etc and never have to buy a gift as everyone always get something I have made :)
Thanks for taking a peek.
willow

Bookmark   March 6, 2009 at 6:56PM
More Discussions
New to Winter Sowing but 55 containers
HI, All!! I think I have made newbie mistakes!! I work...
Hailey99
Has anyone wintersown apples?
Heyo all - I'm looking at growing rootstock from seedlings...
FoothillsOrchard
Favourite Suppliers?
Hello All! I'm completely new to winter sowing. I can't...
redwolfdoc_z5
Any newbies? (or 'oldies')
I realize that there is very little activity on this...
greylady_gardener
When do I start lettuce or Boi Choy outdoor?
Is it too early to start lettuce now?
ada_pun
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™