I've been blind..and saw this forum today!

wendy2shoesAugust 20, 2006

Woo Hoo! Going to be a lot of fun! All we 6-3 zoners will have to be envious of is the West Coast! (Which we all have been all along anyways...:o))Greetings to everyone! Hope everyone is having fun collecting seeds..I think we're going to have a verry busy seed exchange this winter.

All the best, and thanks to TPTB (The Powers That Be) for starting this new forum.

Wendy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cangrow(Z7 BC Canada)

When your zone envy is looming, just consider that a small half duplex in Vancouver's suburbs with only a 10x20 patch for a front garden cost upwards of $450K.

That should help.

Bookmark   August 22, 2006 at 4:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tiffy_z5_6_can(5/6)

Thanks Cangrow! That zone envy - whatever little itsy bit I may have had - just went out the door. I like my winters anyways. Nothing like waking up one morning with a fresh snowfall surrounding the area and the boughs of the evergreens all dressed in white with ice crystal jewelry on their branches.

Wendy,
Thanks for joining us! I think this might be a great place when the snow starts flying and there's a few pieces of wood burning in the stove. Ooooh, I can't wait to start this year for some reason!

Bookmark   August 22, 2006 at 5:26PM
More Discussions
Sprouts in Zone 5
I went out to have a look at my pop bottles yesterday...
northerner_on
"Is it too late" and other questions
I've been lurking on WS forums for years and haven't...
mamahoohoo
winter sowing lilac seed
I have a lilac bush that I bought three years ago....
loves_lavendar
zinnias
Hi everyone. hope all your sowing is going well. I...
celtic_07
Gaillardia
I winter sowed some Gaillardia and they did ok. Now...
brian_ouimet
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™