Pinguicula Primaflora 'rose'

icenineJanuary 31, 2008

Does anyone know where i can get this cultivar? I saw a picture, and i've sort of fallen in love with the plant. I dont have much to trade, but i am willing to buy it off someone.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sehtnepen

Do you mean Primuliflora? I'm not sure about the 'rose' cultivar, but I know at least 4 different vendors are selling Primuliflora, and it would be worth emailing them to see which kind they have. California Carnivores has it, Hortus Botanicus has it, Black Jungle has it, and Cook's Carnivorous Plants has it. As for whether or not they are the "rose" cultivar is questionable but worth looking into.

Bookmark   January 31, 2008 at 6:16PM
petiolaris(Neutral)

I wsih I had a picture available, but my plant is sending up a flower scape. Instead of the light iris color, it has this funky turquoisie striated color.

Bookmark   February 1, 2008 at 1:44PM
hunterkiller03(9)

I'm not sure if you are still interested but here's a site which shows pics of P. primuliflora "Rose". Because the pics may be copyright, here's a link instead: icps.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=pinguicula&action=display&thread=1993

It is indead a beautiful plant, can't wait to get my hands to a clone. The flowers do not produce seeds so it can only be propagated by cloning.

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 12:51AM
More Discussions
sarracenia with dry tips
Hi there! I have some trouble with my pitcher plant....
dwaldau
Please help?! Nepenthes got too hot:(
Hi I've been growing Neps for about 2years now, I love...
alex1122
Advice on Venus Fly Trap care
Hello everyone, I just recently I bought a venus fly...
fuzzywolf
Nepenthes for Beginner
I'm looking to start growing nepenthes. What I've researched...
mildew
What would you call the crown jewels of the CP world?
OK, I read recently a great topic of what's my favorite...
jonocross
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™