WANTED: Wanted: Lavender Provence, Mallow, Hollyhock

carla17(Z7 NC)January 11, 2007

Hardy geranium seeds.

Thank you,

Carla

cg.parker@charter.net

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trianglejohn

Carla - is there a certain type of Mallow and Hollyhock you're looking for?? I have seeds from Malva sylvestris sometimes called French Hollyhocks and from regular Hollyhocks in a couple of different colors. None of these are collected from my garden - people donated them to the seed swap box we passed around years ago. I've planted a few of them this year but there is plenty more to share.

Bookmark   January 21, 2007 at 6:06PM
carla17(Z7 NC)

Hi John. No particular colors, just something that will grow. I will be glad to pay postage, just let me know if you have some you don't need.

Thanks!
Carla
cg.parker@charter.net

Bookmark   January 21, 2007 at 6:58PM
trianglejohn

I'll dig around and see whats left - don't be surprised if you get a lot of seeds, I know we started out with a broad assortment of hollyhocks. It may take me a few days to track them all down. Also keep in mind that Japanese beetles love hollyhocks. Also if you can find any seeds for the new hybrid 'Queenie Purple' - grow it. It was my best hollyhock with the fewest problems disease wise and pest wise. Being a hybrid it won't come true from garden collected seed (and it is protected by a patent) so you have to either buy plants or seeds each year.

When I find all the seeds available I'll post what they are and you can send me your wish list with your address.

johnbuettner@hotmail.com

Bookmark   January 22, 2007 at 11:18AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Spring 2014 Raleigh Swap
Reposting from John on our fall swap thread: Posted...
MagickMare
wanted: wanted: raleigh fall swap & picnic 2013 (part 2)
lisianthuslover: Black & Blue Saliva & rooted...
MagickMare
HAVE: Plant Sale & Swap
I am having my Spring plant sale later this week on...
Ralph Whisnant
2015 Raleigh Spring Swap
The 2015 Raleigh Spring Swap will be held Saturday,...
trianglejohn
WANTED: High Point swap?
I haven't been on in a while...does anyone know if...
cherrykist
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™