WANTED: Winter seed swap box

cory(7b- N.C.)January 1, 2006

Wondering when that winter seed box is going to make it's way around? Brenda has convinced me to try WS and I'm hopeful. Catalogues are starting to show up in my mailbox and I find myself drooling in a very un-ladylike fashion ;^) C.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trianglejohn

Hi Cory - wipe your chin - I need your address (I know I have it somewhere but regardless of what Brenda tells you, I am totally unorganized! it would take me all winter to find it). I have some dwarf sunflowers and Zinnias for you or your daughter - they don't need to be started early, you could just wait til the swap to get them if you want. I did get some peppers and tomatoes like you requested. Everything else is a mish-mash of stuff. I also have a massive list of seeds that I will organize and email to you so you can plot and plan and drool some more.

Bookmark   January 3, 2006 at 1:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brenda_near_eno(Z7a)

John, I did give Cory the peppers (including your special ones) and tomatoes in the box when at Logans already. Cory, if there are any aster seeds in the box. could you put aside 10-15 seeds for me please? My wintersowing flu now has an aster fever complication.

Bookmark   January 4, 2006 at 5:41AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Dixie Regional Hosta Meeting May 2014
FYI If you are interested, I can send you the email...
plantbug
HAVE: Have - Plant Sale May 24th
I'll be having a plant sale this Saturday, May 24th....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
WANTED: Wanted: fall divisions in alamance, orange county area
I am looking for any fall divisions that any one might...
PrincessFruitcake
wanted: wanted: raleigh fall swap & picnic 2013 (part 2)
lisianthuslover: Black & Blue Saliva & rooted...
MagickMare
WANTED: Free potting soil
Correction: HAVE - Located in Anderson, SC. Must be...
erin08 (SC z7/8)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™