WANTED: Updated list,check it out!

amandapanda920(6)January 5, 2009

Updated list check it out!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trianglejohn

I've sowed Loquat, Rambutan and Longan from the asian market this winter - so far no sprouts but these things usually take a while to poke through the surface.

There is a website somewhere with just about everything on your list but I don't remember where I saw it. It was the only site listing Quenepas (Spanish Lime) seeds.

I have seedlings of Guava (white interior - I'm looking for the bright pink interior kind), 2 year old seedlings of the Pineapple Guava, and a 1 year old Mamey sapote. All of these guys are living out in my hoophouse which is only kept above freezing. If they all make it to Spring I will share.

I've heard that Whole Foods (gourmet organic food store) sells raw coffee and chocolate beans and that people are buying them and sprouting them. I have a seedling chocolate that works well as a houseplant during the winter and outside on the porch during the summer. They don't look much different than an avacado but the leaves can be bigger. I doubt the trees will ever produce fruit but if allowed to mature in a large pot they might.

I'm searching for Chinese Yum Yum Berry - Myricus rubra. Sort of like Lychee, zone 7 hardy, should like this environment. Popular berry in Japan (Yamamomo) and China for centuries.

Bookmark   January 5, 2009 at 4:29PM
amandapanda920(6)

Thanks John! I will definitely appreciate the sharing in the spring,I will look out for the yum yum berry for you,I seem to always find what everyone else is looking for but not the things that I need lol.I will also get the bright pink fleshed guava seeds soon,if youd like I can sprout them first or send you some seeds.Thanks so much John, youre very generous.

Bookmark   January 6, 2009 at 11:51PM
quirkpod(7 Lewisville NC)

Your trade lists are empty. Also, you probably should give your location somewhere in your member info so we know if we can trade with you or not. I hope this works for you.

Bookmark   March 5, 2009 at 3:28PM
More Discussions
WANTED: plant swap
I also have to share: Money trees,red bud trees and...
elsiefay
WANTED: Loropetalum
Hi all, I have 3 large loropetalum in the front of...
iseethesunrise
WANTED: perennials in and around charlotte
I have a massive backyard which I would like to fill...
aeiger
WANTED: High Point swap?
I haven't been on in a while...does anyone know if...
cherrykist
WANTED: Greenville Plant Swap
Greenville Plant swap on October 5th from 1PM to 3PM- All...
tbug
Sponsored Products
Edwards Side Chair
$679.00 | FRONTGATE
Cornwall Birdcage Cabinet Knobs (Pack of 25)
Overstock.com
Forestier | Tibet Table Lamp
$500.00 | YLighting
Vortex Oil Rubbed Bronze Five-Light Vanity Fixture
$310.00 | Bellacor
50" Fanimation Edgewood Aged Bronze Wet Ceiling Fan
Lamps Plus
Catalina Desk by Copeland Furniture
$2,024.00 | Lumens
Area Rug: Augusta Lifestyle Collection Ivory Rust 7' 10" x 10' 9"
Home Depot
Deluna Leather Sofa - Brighton Black Black