WANTED: Greensboro/High Point Spring Swap 2007

rootdiggernc(Z-7A NC)March 22, 2007

Hi everyone. Still need to finalize plans, but looks like we'll be holding our 2nd Swap in this area either the 1st or 2nd Saturday in May. Leaning towards the 1st one, but have to check with the park (Oak Hollow) and make sure it's available. Same place as last year and hopefully we won't be as cold and wet as we were last fall!

D

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ferndottar(z5 Mi)

That sounds good, we will plan to be there. I wanted to visit more at the last one but was going hypothermic!
See you then,
Dawn and Bob

Bookmark   March 25, 2007 at 3:34PM
squirrelspur(6B/7A NC)

Hi, I'm interested. Will we be posting special trades & what we have to trade? PLMK and thanks.

Bookmark   March 26, 2007 at 7:00AM
rootdiggernc(Z-7A NC)

Hi Dawn and Bob, It was so cold at the last one, but I don't think that'll be a problem this go round, hehehe! Look forward to seeing you all again. My violets are still alive (my 1st experience with them) and one of them even bloomed this winter!

Squirrel, yes we will be posting special trades and have/want list. I'll start one (or someone else is welcome to) as quick as I verify our reservation. Hope you can make it.

Bookmark   March 28, 2007 at 9:59AM
dirtrx(z7nc)

I won't be able to make this one. I was really looking forward to seeing anyone who couldn't make the Raleigh swap. My weekends in May are pretty much spoken for. Also there is a great nursery close to your swap so make time for that. Have fun, Shannon/Dirtrx

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 10:48AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Raleigh Fall Swap & Picnic 2013
Come one. Come all! The Raleigh Fall Swap will be held...
trianglejohn
2015 Raleigh Spring Swap
The 2015 Raleigh Spring Swap will be held Saturday,...
trianglejohn
HAVE: Have - Plant Sale May 24th
I'll be having a plant sale this Saturday, May 24th....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
WANTED: Wanted: fall divisions in alamance, orange county area
I am looking for any fall divisions that any one might...
PrincessFruitcake
WANTED: Dixie Regional Hosta Meeting May 2014
FYI If you are interested, I can send you the email...
plantbug
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™