WANTED: Wanted: Succulents or Clippings

marmarjaMarch 23, 2007

I have fallen in love with succulents... I am fairly new to this forum. I am propagating some chicks, echeveria, sedums (multiple varieties), but am looking to expand. I can trade my offsets and cuttings (just now starting to root!!) as well as a variety of cacti for succulent plants and or clippings. I am especially interested in obtaining some items in the Harworthia or Crassulaceae families. I have:

Sedums: tetractinum Chinese, Cape Blanco,spurlum Stonecrop "Voodoo", Reflexum Blue.

Sempervivum

A lot of the other specimens I could never give up!! I can send pictures of both the cacti and succulent if interested.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trianglejohn

I have some cacti and succulents that I inherited from a gardening friend when he moved away. They are taking up way too much space in the winter. If you're anywhere near Raleigh and plan on coming to the spring swap I can drag them to it - let me know.

Bookmark   March 23, 2007 at 2:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
inthegarden_k(z7 NC)

i have some variegated upright sedum. i am not sure if it is frosty morn or mediovariegatum. i would trade from some hens and chicks. you don't have an email enabled from your page so i don't know how to contact you.

Bookmark   March 27, 2007 at 10:50AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Any interest in a Charlotte plant swap on Sun, Oct 20??
If a few people are available, I'll book the picnic...
elaine5678
HAVE: Food List for Raleigh Fall Swap 2013
I'm so excited about this swap that I thought I would...
countrygirl_sc
wanted: plant swap in greenville, sc
We would love to host a Plant Swap in Greenville SC...
tbug
WANTED: Raleigh Fall Swap & Picnic 2013
Come one. Come all! The Raleigh Fall Swap will be held...
trianglejohn
2015 Raleigh Spring Swap
The 2015 Raleigh Spring Swap will be held Saturday,...
trianglejohn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™