WANTED: Wanted: Succulents or Clippings

marmarjaMarch 23, 2007

I have fallen in love with succulents... I am fairly new to this forum. I am propagating some chicks, echeveria, sedums (multiple varieties), but am looking to expand. I can trade my offsets and cuttings (just now starting to root!!) as well as a variety of cacti for succulent plants and or clippings. I am especially interested in obtaining some items in the Harworthia or Crassulaceae families. I have:

Sedums: tetractinum Chinese, Cape Blanco,spurlum Stonecrop "Voodoo", Reflexum Blue.

Sempervivum

A lot of the other specimens I could never give up!! I can send pictures of both the cacti and succulent if interested.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trianglejohn

I have some cacti and succulents that I inherited from a gardening friend when he moved away. They are taking up way too much space in the winter. If you're anywhere near Raleigh and plan on coming to the spring swap I can drag them to it - let me know.

Bookmark   March 23, 2007 at 2:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
inthegarden_k(z7 NC)

i have some variegated upright sedum. i am not sure if it is frosty morn or mediovariegatum. i would trade from some hens and chicks. you don't have an email enabled from your page so i don't know how to contact you.

Bookmark   March 27, 2007 at 10:50AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Plant Sale & Swap
I am having my Spring plant sale later this week on...
Ralph Whisnant
HAVE: Free Potting Soil
Located in Anderson, SC. Must be able to load yourself....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
WANTED: Fall 2014 Raleigh Plant Swap
The Raleigh Fall Swap will be held Saturday, October...
trianglejohn
WANTED: Wanted: fall divisions in alamance, orange county area
I am looking for any fall divisions that any one might...
PrincessFruitcake
have: earl, nc plant swap sept 14th.
Plant Swap Location: Earl City Hall 569 Crow Rd, Earl,...
aquadragonfly
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™