WANTED: Thank you everyone

babelsrus(7bNC)April 29, 2012

The swap was a wonderful experience. Thank you trader John and everyone who participated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
babelsrus(7bNC)

I guess trades were on my mind, I meant to say thank you to Trianglejohn for making the arrangements.
1.I have a trade from yesterday that wasn't labeled just a little uncurled redish/green leaf exposed,in a medium small black 4"pot?the dirt is nice and dark with big chunks of bark mulch? Any clues?
2. A 3" black pot with seedlings(multiple)looks like it could be pepper plants-this dirt is also nice and dark potting soil with a little snail and birch seed thingys
3. The 6 pack of campanulas, any idea what type/color? ( label is a white plastic with black marker
4. Last question, I brought home a beautiful canna it is in a stryfoam planter,do you think it could stay in that or is the pot to small for the mature plant? Also do you know the name?
Thanks again,
Beth

Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 3:49PM
babelsrus(7bNC)

I guess trades were on my mind, I meant to say thank you to Trianglejohn for making the arrangements.
1.I have a trade from yesterday that wasn't labeled just a little uncurled redish/green leaf exposed,in a medium small black 4"pot?the dirt is nice and dark with big chunks of bark mulch? Any clues?
2. A 3" black pot with seedlings(multiple)looks like it could be pepper plants-this dirt is also nice and dark potting soil with a little snail and birch seed thingys
3. The 6 pack of campanulas, any idea what type/color? ( label is a white plastic with black marker
4. Last question, I brought home a beautiful canna it is in a stryfoam planter,do you think it could stay in that or is the pot to small for the mature plant? Also do you know the name?
Thanks again,
Beth

Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 6:20PM
jdbheartsease

Hey Beth,
Glad that you had a wonderful time at the swap and hope you come back in the Fall. I may have brought No. 2. If so, they're Jewel of Opar. My neighbor may have brought No. 3. I know she brought campanula. If they're the ones she brought, they're white with burgundy specs on the inside. Both are really cool plants. I hope this helps. Have a good evening. Judy

Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 10:04PM
brenda_near_eno(Z7a)

Thanks to everyone!!! It was a great swap. I NEED that recipe for the rasberry blueberry warm and deliocious thing please !!!!

Bookmark   May 3, 2012 at 6:57AM
More Discussions
WANTED: High Point swap?
I haven't been on in a while...does anyone know if...
cherrykist
HAVE: Free Potting Soil
Located in Anderson, SC. Must be able to load yourself....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
WANTED: Free potting soil
Correction: HAVE - Located in Anderson, SC. Must be...
erin08 (SC z7/8)
HAVE: Maiden & Monkey Grass in Triad area
I have 10 3-year old clumps of Maiden Grass + about...
seasons
WANTED: perennials in and around charlotte
I have a massive backyard which I would like to fill...
aeiger
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™